Need friends for motivation!

Options
2»

Replies

• DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for 766 days...add me if you like!
  • reems1005
    Options
    Need some help as well!
    Not a long way to go, but I am not motivated to stick to it.
    I will this time, and I will get my dream body!
  • SwissDave
    SwissDave Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, posting daily, open diary. Current target 2900 cals, clean bulking.
  • StusPrincess08
    StusPrincess08 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I am on daily and w/o daily
  • HSingMomto7Kids
    HSingMomto7Kids Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Anyone else is welcome to add me as well!! I am here each day!!!
  • hockey247
    hockey247 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I could use some extra friends as well. Feel free to add me. I've been logging on every single day lately and have a few friends but could always use more. I know that support is great for any weight loss or fitness goal.
  • ndearing0501
    ndearing0501 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love to help others and keep them motivated!
  • trishrose6963
    Options
    I have just started on this in an effort to motivate myself to loose some weight, Day one starts when I get up in the morning (21/03/13) anyone please feel free to add me so we can keep each other motivated and aiming towards our individual goals with some encouragement along the way :smile:
  • kschlather
    Options
    I need motivation & friends too I cant get off these last 10-15lbs
  • angeldrw
    angeldrw Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends to help me keep motivated I need to loose about 100lbs
    Could really use some advise and someone to talk to.
  • KBrodzen1022
    Options
    feel free to add me to ... I only have 3 friends.. lol.. so I need some motivation as well... I think ill be more on here if I have someone or something to do
  • hautensaucy
    hautensaucy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am at a point in my life where sleep will trump EVERY SINGLE THING!!! i have no motivation to work out but constantly whine about the weight I have gained. So you could say I am in a similar boat as far as lacking motivation. I never was this lazy. But a 40 hr a week sitting job now has changed me completely. *sigh* Ok, so let's be friends!!!
  • Love_Cat
    Love_Cat Posts: 10
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies guys! I've gotten so many requests, and I've logged in 7 days now. :) It seems to be helping. <3
  • sgsill
    sgsill Posts: 9
    Options
    Feel free to add me. This is open to anyone really. Just logged in last night and started trying to keep track of my calories. It's gonna be a learning experience, and already been an eye-opener. Good luck with your weight loss.