Need pals to keep motivated

Options
2»

Replies

• shawnacee13
    Options
    I just started yesterday and quickly realized I will have to stick with mich ultra and vodka mixed with these no calorie flavored drinks i found at the grocery store. I dont know how to add/invite friends?
  • TinaW9366
    TinaW9366 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    TinaW9366 Hello everyone I'm new this site and I have been doing pretty well as far as logging in and keeping track of food and exercise, Very foucsed and looking for friends who are also..feel free to add me. We all could use support in our struggle to be happier and healthy...
    40 minutes ago · Comment
    Write a comment...
  • Blown_Away1
    Blown_Away1 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi! welcome back...feel free to add me :)

Ally
  • leighhite3
    leighhite3 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. It worked for me before, and now I'm back again, ready to kick butt on my goals! Feel free to add me!
  • slvr48
    slvr48 Posts: 3
    Options
    I started last week want to loose 20 to 25 lb and tone up ,if anybody has any comments to help me or if you want to join in this journey ,I would love to here some motivation .
  • mbfarmgurl
    mbfarmgurl Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am new here too with a few friends but can always use more! Please feel free to add me too!!!
  • nimc2
    nimc2 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Iam new as well and would love to have help keeping my goal, feel free to add me as well. Does anyone work overnight if so do you find it hard trying to stay healthy.
  • simrankaur1650332
    Options
    Hi