Anyone doing Michelle Bridges 12wbt, Round 2 - 2013?

Options
2»

Replies

• puiatribe
    puiatribe Posts: 2
    Options
    I signed up a few weeks ago! Gonna give 100% come Monday the 13th!! Anyone on here from Sydney??
  • ymamoo
    ymamoo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey guys

I'm with you! I'm all signed up for round 2. I'm a little further away from everyone as I'm in the UK. Could really do with all the support I can get as in total I've got about 60kg to lose.
  • tara_612
    tara_612 Posts: 37
    Options
    Hi guys if you havent already please feel free to add me, am a newbie to the 12wbt, looking forward to the start!
  • sinoc
    sinoc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    they do guide you with the food, but you can also swap it for what ever recipe you feel like in the recipe section so plenty of choice. good luck
  • edamame_green
    edamame_green Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm doing this round of 12WBT too. Based in Shanghai so juggling the program with the temptation of expat life. My goal is to be a healthy BMI by the end of this round.
  • n_m_b
    n_m_b Posts: 5
    Options
    I've just started this round, feel free to add :happy:
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Can't say I'm doing it this round... But I did do it a few rounds ago!

Let me tell you, it is so fantastic! I'm vegetarian and was worried about the limited recipes that would be on there... But there were sooooo many awesome recipes and ideas! All with the calorie count etc! I loooved it. Make sure you print out the recipes you like and make a folder as when the round is over, you don't get access to them anymore.

Good luck! :)

Happy to head they cater to vegetarians. I thought they wouldn't as much.
  • melissarina
    melissarina Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I signed up for it today- it's my first time doing 12wbt. Looking forward to it, but I'm not sure I agree with the 1200 calories per day...
  • ang16840
    ang16840 Posts: 8
    Options
    I signed up last night :)
    i have done 3 rounds in the last few yrs but havnt done one in a while, my first round was my best round and my goal is to make this one even better!
    i have sent friends requests to all of you :) if i have missed anyone feel free to add me if you want :)
  • cassylee
    cassylee Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am thinking of doing 2014 round. I was wondering how people went in this round?