Searching for like minded

Options
A little about myself, I am a 46 year old woman with two kids and a grand daughter on the way. I am a young 46 in that I enjoy working out and going out.

I am searching for friends to motivate me and who feel I can motiviate them. I do not have a lot to loss, about 20-24 lbs. It is coming off slowly which I do not mind as long as the scale is going in the right direction. I believe in losing without deprivation, by eating healthy and appropriate calories.

I am not a friend collector because I like to actually interact with the people in my friends list. My diary and profile are open so take a look and add me if you think we can assist each other.

Joanne

Replies

• andersonjo0306
    andersonjo0306 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Wow no one out there looking for friends to motivate? LOL:yawn: :laugh:
  • coacherik
    coacherik Posts: 73
    Options
    I would love to motivate you... That is why I friend req you earlier!

Best wishes
  • duluthian
    duluthian Posts: 69
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smile:
  • SM0526
    SM0526 Posts: 4
    Options
    I sent you a friend request and a message. :smile:
  • andersonjo0306
    andersonjo0306 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Added you and thanks
  • rbartlett9671
    rbartlett9671 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    You can add me.... I like to comment and motivate too :)
  • chi_chi_22
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well :)
  • gemkat13
    gemkat13 Posts: 60
    Options
    You may add me also :)
  • angbak60
    angbak60 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

Similar to you, I don't have 100's of lbs to lose, but 30-40 wouldn't hurt. On 5/3, I'll turn 53 and want to be my healthiest! I have 3 children (ages 32-16) and 1 grandson and am pretty active. In the past, I would have said I want to lose this weight RIGHT NOW and be done with it. Now I realize that this is a journey and I want to enjoy each day of it - not rush through. I want to learn what I need to learn to be the best that I can be.

I have an open diary for my friends and look to learn more from others as I share what I've learned. Read my blog if you get a chance. I'd like to add you as a friend and I wish you the best!

ang:flowerforyou:
  • gooberlee
    Options
    HI, My name is Shay. I am 42, I also have 2 grown children. I have been overweight most of my life. As an adult, i have been between 170-210 lbs. I started a medical weight loss program 10 days ago. Phentermine once a day. I have also been trying to stay with a 1200- 1500 cal diet. I started using fitness pal 2 days ago and find it very helpful. My problem is motivation, it kinda comes and goes. I am doing well with the eating part, but the exercise part is my downfall. I work 10 hours a day 3-4 days a week, on my feet, moving continuously. The problem is my off days, I wanna sit on the couch and play on the computer. I have been doing more housework on my days off, but no "exercise" per say. I hope we can help motivate each other.
  • tracynmatt07
    Options
    Helllloooo you can add me if you like. I'd like some friendly surport and motivation. And I'd return the favor lol xxx
  • sheffiej31
    Options
    Hi! I would love to embark on this journey with you. I walked down this road once to success, but got sidetracked. I love to encourage others on their walk, but I also need encouragement myself. I have more to lose than you, but my end goal is when I look in the mirror and smile.

Feel free to friend me if you'd like!