Any martial artists here?

Murdog
Murdog Posts: 70
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
Hey, just wondering if there's any martial artists round. I'd be good to have motivation to keep working out. I don't belong to a school anymore and just train on my own.

Replies

• hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Are you using any workout videos or anything? What type of martial arts are you practicing?
  • lgblack
    lgblack Posts: 73 Member
    I'll tell my daughter to post. Black belt WTF Taekwondo. age 18. not training at school as post secondary schedule and now work have made class time impossible.
  • I have been taking Hapkido now for about two months and some Kyukido when, more focused on Hapkido.
  • AkBUTLER
    AkBUTLER Posts: 107
    My close friend has been encouraging me to take some Jiu Jitsu classes. Hes been taking classes a few years and is finally fighting in an amateur card this summer. He cant seem to get enough of it. I hear its an awesome workout. I just dont know if I would be aggressive enough for the sport.
  • Murdog
    Wow, this so awesome! I'm so glad I'm not alone.
    To the potential Jiujitsu student: Go!! Take it. You won't regret it! To the WTF TKD mom: I look forward to reading your Daughter's post and talk shop with her. To the Hapkido student: Congrats on your training! It seems like yesterday when I started training!
  • Murdog
    Also, to the poster about the video. No I don't use video, though it's a great tool to use. I just train on my own in my back yard, or my garage, depending on the weather. I'm sorry for the multiple posts. But, I went to put all this in one post and only about 4 lines shown up. Weird!!
    Anyway, I hope we can motivate eachother to keep training. Remember, comraderie and a great can-do attitude is everything. Have a great day and great and safe weekend, everybody!!
This discussion has been closed.