Thought i'd be fat forever, 70lbs down :)

Options
Confettiiii
Confettiiii Posts: 31 Member
I thought it was time I posted my story as I've been feeling quite low recently and thought this might make me realise how far I have come.

I have been big/chubby for as long as I can remember but the weight really piled on when I was at university. My highest weight was 187 and through mainly diet but also moving more I have got down to 117.

I'm between 5ft 2 and 5ft 3 btw

Before:

38753_419069212991_102784_n_zps274b06bd.jpg

40027_419069862991_3217368_n_zpsf6d9e0e4.jpg

After:

010_zpsd653af70.jpg

004_zps1557775b.jpg

Snapshot_20130301_zps21cb137d.jpg

final1jpg_zpsb4bc0443.jpg

final2jpg_zpsa13d1541.jpg

final3jpg_zps7463fe60.jpg

facejpg_zps9215da77.jpg

Thanks for reading, if this lazy girl can do it so can you!

Replies

• abheshek
    abheshek Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    great! i will be joining you soon
  • Courtney_0402
    Options
    OMG... you look so good. Congratulations on your weight loss! =)
  • peggymoney
    peggymoney Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the great work and stay healthy :)
  • sphinctress
    sphinctress Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!
    There's hope!
    : )
  • dandelion39
    dandelion39 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    You're clearly anything BUT lazy! You look fantastic, and like you worked hard to get that way. Congratulations!
  • Omg. You look fierce. You are an inspiration. ;)
  • dreejay
    dreejay Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! This is so inspiring; you look incredible. If you don't mind my asking, how long did it take you to reach your goal, and how did you do it? Your before is my current position, same height and all, so I'd love to know! Thank you.
  • cassiepv
    cassiepv Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Congratulations ! You're so beautiful
  • darrellhenderson
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • Confettiiii
    Confettiiii Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Aw thanks :) It took me about a year and a half but that includes falling off the wagon a few times. I just tried to stick to my calorie goal on mfp most days and walked places that I used to take the bus, that's it :D
  • triinityz
    triinityz Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation, you were cute before, you are gorgeous now! :)
  • Mrs_Bones
    Mrs_Bones Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud! You are a huge inspiration! Congrats on your weight-loss :)
  • peachstategal
    peachstategal Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!
  • jiggy_gibby
    jiggy_gibby Posts: 197
    Options
    congrats! you look beautiful!
  • jennylea16
    jennylea16 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • dreejay
    dreejay Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Aw thanks :) It took me about a year and a half but that includes falling off the wagon a few times. I just tried to stick to my calorie goal on mfp most days and walked places that I used to take the bus, that's it :D

Thanks for answering! The MFP calorie goal is so handy, I'm just starting to regularly track on it now so hopefully that'll keep me accountable. Your weight loss is amazing, congratulations again!
  • DottieNewton
    DottieNewton Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Don't even look like the same girl!! Tho..you are very pretty in all the pics you look much healthier now!! Like the "from behind "shot...one of the most disgusting things is all that stuff hanging over ones bra in the back...can't wait to get rid of mine which is umpteen times worse then yours. Great job getting healthy!!
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Great transformation! You're gorgeous and have accomplished so much. Be very proud of yourself :)
  • Emmielia
    Emmielia Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! There is hope. Not feeling good about myself today.. but will push through now! Congratulations on the weightloss
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!