Comparison pics = motivation. share yours..

Options

Replies

• MaureensFreshStart
    MaureensFreshStart Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    sJzlrPI.png

Left 205lbs Right 135lbs

Every pic I take is the best picture I have ever taken to that point. Feels great

Wow, you look great at 135 - May I ask your height? I'm 5'5 and weigh 128, but you look so much thinner to me!
  • MaureensFreshStart
    Options
    photojot.jpg[/URL]

You look great, and super cute top in the second picture :) Looks like something from ModCloth - love the vintage look to it!
  • MaureensFreshStart
    Options
    240-204_zpsbf458c0b.png

Great job Jason!! :)
  • Way2slk
    Way2slk Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow that is great. I hope i can follow your example. I know it is not easy, so just keep plugging away at it.
  • tsikkz
    tsikkz Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    sJzlrPI.png

Left 205lbs Right 135lbs

Every pic I take is the best picture I have ever taken to that point. Feels great

Wow, you look great at 135 - May I ask your height? I'm 5'5 and weigh 128, but you look so much thinner to me!

Thanks! I'm 5"5 but as you can see im pretty toned, try adding more heavy weights into your routine :)
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Ok pic overload time.

I started out at 250 lbs, this picture is what changed it all for me. When I seen this late 2009, I freaked out, was in denial, refused to believe it was me, thought someone photo shopped me and just made me look horrible. I did not wish to believe it was me.

250.jpg

I joined MFP early 2010 or late 2009 but lost my account and just signed up on another account. Been here since. Well in April of 2010 I found out I was pregnant with my little girl. I was happy but scared I was going to be over 300 lbs after I had her. Then a blessing in disguise, I found out in my first trimester I had Gestational diabetes. Most women are left with diabetes after they have Gestational Diabetes, I was lucky to find out so soon into my pregnancy. I lost 70 lbs in my pregnancy.

halloween.jpg

After I had her I was 180 lbs.

afterbaby.jpg

By September of 2011, I had put back on 25.5 lbs, I was back to hating myself. I actually stood in front of the mirror and screamed at myself. I was feeling sorry for myself, didn't know what to do. I remembered MFP, I came back and started logging. September 21, 2011 is when my life changed for the better.

The summer of 2011 this is me.
    swimsuit.jpg

This is the start of that.

205.jpg

My Journey went on and I lost and kept losing, and now I'm at my smallest, ever then before. 121 lbs. With 129 lbs lost. What really amazes me is that a 10 year different photo, I look younger now then I did 10 years ago.

10yrs.jpg

But this is me yesterday. Working out with my daughter.

exc.jpg

My daughter and I after a hard workout

DSCF0591.jpg

And this is my tummy before the 30 day shred my first go around and my stomach now.
    stretch.jpg
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    seriously great thread. Each and every success story here is an inspiration and I thank you for sharing! all of you look so fabulous!!!! hopefully i can share a success story like this one day :)
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    sJzlrPI.png

Left 205lbs Right 135lbs

You look incredible, what hard work you've done, because of it your photos are lovely & your heart even more!

"To YOU! reading this right now, I want you to know you are beautiful and you can do this" <~~love this from your profile!:heart:
  • Csoldano
    Csoldano Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    ImTJsNnl.jpg?1

299 ->255 -> 225 -> 218

link thats not cut off
    http://imgur.com/ImTJsNn
  • Kaoticma07
    Kaoticma07 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You all look great im happy that some of you have reached your goal...
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    c34b1459-9bb0-478d-aa82-1048bac90fcc_zpsbb4548ac.jpg
    nice work dude.
  • UrnAsh
    UrnAsh Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    <
    My profile picture. Almost 250 at heaviest, 165 now. Having my third baby is what pushed me. I had gestational diabetes with her and I lost weight from having to eat better. She's four months old now and I'm making sure that it stays off.
  • Ninguneado73
    Ninguneado73 Posts: 832
    Options
    I love comparison pics! They inspired me while I was losing and continue to inspire me to keep it off.

First pic is 218 and the second is me at 116.

double_zpse23e3219.jpg

wow! what an amazing and beautiful transformation..congratulations!
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    These are my favorite threads. You all rock! So inspiring :)
  • JacquelineYigga
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! Like a completely different person! WTG!!
  • 3nchantress
    3nchantress Posts: 41
    Options
    Started in January of this year. Pretty sure I weighed more last July, but have no idea. Anyway, this is the difference so far - nearly 60 pounds since I started paying attention in January. Still have a long way to go, but this is a good start :)

60pounds_zps869fccf1.jpg

60poundsface2_zpsa2e417b6.jpg
  • goal30Lori
    goal30Lori Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I love these threads! Awesome transformations! I posted before/after pics here once I reached my goal, I've gained 15 back since these were taken and am working my way back down again!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/173209-goal-reached-and-a-pin-up-photo-shoot-reward
  • Hopelessone
    Hopelessone Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    You have all done amazing!! Thank you for sharing and inspiring
  • lqmustang
    lqmustang Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    So many great successes, congrats to you all!

I started my Insanity journey back on December 17th. First pic is day 1 at 181 pounds. Second pick is at the end of round 1 at 160 pounds. 3rd pic was taken April 20th and is after a second modified round of Insanity and still at 160 pounds. Starting bf was around 23%, down to around 16% in the last pic.

4monthscomparisonfront_zps6208b33a.png

4monthcomparisonback_zpsca06f021.png

well, don't know what I'm doing wrong here, can't seem to get the pics to work....
  • millikkl
    millikkl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    a1ea67d7-7fac-4ab6-83be-a2b3ea231f2b_zps179dce79.jpg

2013-05-15135624_zpsad80984e.jpg
    32c5f4d6-f672-4cb2-a2f6-4fe0fcdc7295_zps0e1ffe8f.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!