Comparison pics = motivation. share yours..

Options

Replies

• tirola
    tirola Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    High weight was 247. Currently at 192. Still have a long way to go, but I'll get there!

Ribbetcollage.jpg
  • NewCaddy
    NewCaddy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    You are all amazing!!!
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks amazing. Thank you for the inspiration
  • Slenderizeme1
    Slenderizeme1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    everyone looks AMAZING! i love looking at before and after pictures. they keep me motivated. when i look back at how far i have come i am able to keep on pushing through :smile:

1z4ikn5.jpg

WOW!!! Love the transformation.
  • rhye
    rhye Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I've never posted comparison pics before, so here goes nothing. I haven't lost so much compared to my goal and I've been at it over a year, but it's just been a case of very slow and steady. I'm 5' 8"

Early summer 2012 around 285 pounds:
    xwyzXB7.jpg

A couple weeks ago around 255:
    QEsFJkH.jpg
  • Zander1255
    Options
    Seeing everyones before and after pics has been so motivating! Exactly what I needed right now! I was slipping a little but I think I can back on the right track. By the way, well done everyone!
  • sarahsweightlossjourney
    Options
    You look amazing! And those shoes are awesome!
  • dietka975
    dietka975 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You all look amazing!
  • lovinmamaxo
    lovinmamaxo Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! Under 80 lbs to goal now
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    WHOA!!! Hot Mom!!! I'm up there where u were. Did u hv to get skin removal surgery on your belly? I'm going to friends request you!!
  • Setof2Keys
    Options
    I love these comparison pics threads! They are so inspiring! You have all done so amazing! WTG! And keep up the good work! :drinker:

2yrcomparison_zps9a9195f4.jpg

WHOA!!! Hot Mom!!! I'm up there where u were. Did u hv to get skin removal surgery on your belly? I'm going to friends request you!!
  • Setof2Keys
    Options
    Before:
    4rtgzt.jpg

After:
    2s8mq34.jpg

Holy ish!!! You look GREAT!!!
  • bckontrk
    bckontrk Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    wow everyone looks awesome!
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,754 Member
    Options
    Bumping for all the amazing results. Everyone who has posted is inspiring others. Keep them coming.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    It still amazes me that no matter how many days I feel fat and I tell myself that I'm not doing as much as I 'coulda' 'shoulda' do for my health and fitness goals, I take a pic and do a comparison -- that's when I am truly amazed. Here's my big ol noggin in transition from October 2010 through October 2013. What a difference!!!!

1374955_535654353171014_1806134726_n.jpg
  • nuday813
    nuday813 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    BUMP:drinker:
  • Samstan101
    Samstan101 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I have posted this elsewhere but thought it fitted in here! I don't have any pics of me at my biggest (303lbs when I signed up here in March) but the 1st pic here was taken in mid April and the 2nd was on Saturday. I still have a long way to go but I'm making steady progress losing weight and my fitness has gone from gasping climbing a single flight of stairs to the pic on Saturday which was at the top of a 1000ft hill (walk distance was 1.5miles from bottom to top so it was steep!).

6mprogress.jpg
  • saarahann
    Options
    everyone looks AMAZING! i love looking at before and after pictures. they keep me motivated. when i look back at how far i have come i am able to keep on pushing through :smile:

1z4ikn5.jpg

Wow, your after picture is what I inspire to look like at the end of this long road!
  • Bxrlvr73
    Bxrlvr73 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • SmartBlogz
    Options
    Simply inspirational. Congrats to you all. Keep it up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!