Paleo/Primal Bread Recipes

Options
BigJayUK
BigJayUK Posts: 63 Member
Hi,

Can someone please post some tried and tested Paleo/Primal bread recipes.
I have looked on the websites I have seen some.
However, would like to make one that will work and taste great.

Thanks in advance

Replies

• Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    Here's my tried and tested recipe: Take one or two leaves of romaine lettuce. Put sandwich fixings, your burger patty, whatever inside. Fold in half and eat!

Haha, sorry. I know that's not what you were asking for! It's my way of saying I've not found one. :flowerforyou:
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Thanks in advance

I don't think cavemen baked break. Isn't that the point? It's like asking how to cook meat for a vegetarian diet.
  • BigJayUK
    BigJayUK Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Here's my tried and tested recipe: Take one or two leaves of romaine lettuce. Put sandwich fixings, your burger patty, whatever inside. Fold in half and eat!

Haha, sorry. I know that's not what you were asking for! It's my way of saying I've not found one. :flowerforyou:

LOL!!!!
    :)
  • etbartlett
    Options
    I love the recipes on www.healthylivinghowto.com I have tried several of the coconut flour and/or almond flour recipes and they always turn out really well!
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Thanks in advance

I don't think cavemen baked break. Isn't that the point? It's like asking how to cook meat for a vegetarian diet.

No, it's like how vegetarians have a bunch of "fake" meat products. You know, like garden burgers, etc. There are definitely paleo bread recipes out there. Who cares what cavemen cooked anyway. :indifferent:
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Thanks in advance

No, it's like how vegetarians have a bunch of "fake" meat products. You know, like garden burgers, etc. There are definitely paleo bread recipes out there. Who cares what cavemen cooked anyway. :indifferent:

Fine. Thanks for schooling me.:grumble:
  • claston77
    claston77 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Have you been to elanaspantry.com? She uses almond flour and coconut flour mostly but her pancake and bread recipes were pretty good as a substitute for the real thing...a little dense but if you miss bread perfectly passable.