I`m ready for this journey

Options
Hello everyone. I`m ready to get started and hope to see results and feel better. I`m 43 and have had a tough 1 1/2 years. My husband went through Leukemia and lost his battle Aug/12 and its time now for me to take care of myself. I gained approx. 40 lbs and now there's NO MORE EXCUSES! I was intruced to MFP and it looks like its going to be a great tool to stay on track. Lets all have a great week! :smile: :smile:

Replies

• Sobeeit
    Sobeeit Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    welcome :smile:
  • sheffiej31
    Options
    Welcome! Would be glad to have you as a friend. My goal weight loss is around 60 lbs. I have been a member of MFP off and on for 2 yrs now. I lost 40lbs w/ Healthy Figures a year and a half ago and due to various circumstances I gained most of it back. I'm ready to get back on track and start this journey anew.

FYI ... fit4life_7 is starting a Jillian Michael's 30-day shred group March 25th if you want to give it a go ...
  • duluthian
    duluthian Posts: 69
    Options
    Your more than welcome to add me - I have lost 20lb so far and have just got back down to it after a bit of a break. I'm looking at another 60lb or so - welcome