Stay at home moms

Options
2»

Replies

• aprilslusher
    aprilslusher Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom. Both my kids are in school and I have mine set at lightly active. I use my HRM when I exercise and I wear my Fitbit all the time. I am dropping at least 1.2 pounds per week. Yes, I eat my exercise calories back too! :flowerforyou:
  • DesireeLovesOrganic
    DesireeLovesOrganic Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I do sedentary but honestly, besides working out, walking the dog, light chores, and boinking, I am a pretty lazy person. HAHA If I was a neat freak scrubbing and vacuuming all the time I might put otherwise...I do maintenance at sedentary and get 1550 cal a day + do a 30 min jillian michaels video 5-6 days a week + 30-45 minutes a day of 3.5 mph walking (and sometimes eat back some of those calories) and I don't lose or gain (which is fine with me.)

(My kids are 10 and 7 so not babies needing chasing all the time.)
  • dmcb24
    dmcb24 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom to a 3 & 5 year old. I left my job last year. I have worn body media fit at work and total cals for the day with no additional exercise was 1950 cals. I have worn it multiple times since I've been home and I burn 2300 cals.fyi.
  • oncearound
    oncearound Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I don't actually count the stuff I do at work or home on a routine basis as exercise. I am on my feet the majority of the day at work and I clean at home, but the way I look at it..."I got fat doing all those things, so must not be burning too many calories." When my kids were little and even now, I get up an hour earlier than I need to (that mean 4am for me) and do work out videos at the house before I go to work. Right now, it is just low impact aerobics, but every little bit extra helps that is above and beyond your normal routine.
  • nes033
    nes033 Posts: 2
    Options
    there is a moderate cleaning on exercise tab that you can put down as your cleaning.