Nutribullet vs. Magic Bullet

Options
13»

Replies

• joshpass
    joshpass Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I have (maybe) a dumb question. Why do the Nutribullets I see selling on Amazon (for instance) also say Magic Bullet on the front?

MagicBullet® NutriBullet™

Magic Bullet makes NutriBullet
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Get the Ninja. Magic / NutriBullet is dangerous.
  • jemuggles
    Options
    Does anyone know if any of the American distributers of the Nutribullett send to Australia please? as they charge $289 here for them!!

I just received a Nutribullet Pro 900 that cost $175AUS through Amazon. Used it for the first time last night and it burnt out....burn marks on my kitchen bench.

It was $116US for the machine plus $40US postage which was $175 AUS....much cheaper than buying one here.

Now I have to send it back to the US and was quoted $126 AUS to post it back so I can get a refund. I'm emailing Amazon to see if they will cover my return postage costs when they refund the price of the unit.

Amazon have a good reputation so fingers crossed!
  • crissamarie
    Options
    Why is the NutriBullet dangerous? I've had the MagicBullet for about 5 years and used it alot. Then I got the NutriBullet and now I am using it every day and am now eating vegetables that I hate. I love bananas and have found that when I add a banana it will mask the taste of nearly everything else. Gave it a random try hoping to start getting healthier--hope it helps!!
  • jemuggles
    Options
    jemuggles wrote: »
    Does anyone know if any of the American distributers of the Nutribullett send to Australia please? as they charge $289 here for them!!

I just received a Nutribullet Pro 900 that cost $175AUS through Amazon. Used it for the first time last night and it burnt out....burn marks on my kitchen bench.

It was $116US for the machine plus $40US postage which was $175 AUS....much cheaper than buying one here.

Now I have to send it back to the US and was quoted $126 AUS to post it back so I can get a refund. I'm emailing Amazon to see if they will cover my return postage costs when they refund the price of the unit.

Amazon have a good reputation so fingers crossed!

Update! Amazon have been amazing and are refunding me all monies spent including the $126 to post the faulty device back to America.

• quynhsites
    quynhsites Posts: 2 Member
    Options
  • mca90guitar
    mca90guitar Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I looked at most of them and went with the ninja, love it. Actually use the IQ settings more then I thought. Nice to hit the button and make my meal while it does its thing.
  • Dazzler21
    Dazzler21 Posts: 1,249 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Nutri Ninja and Nutri Bullet are very similar, the Ninja is better at blending a smoother smoothie, but the bullet is quieter and looks better.