I SWEAR ... I'M GONNA CUT MY BANGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
Rays_Wife
Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
Seriously guys, I swear to Santa I'm gonna cut my bangs!! I'm gonna do it!! Someone better stop me!!!!!

cuttingbangs_zps47e0f7e9.jpg

This is all I can think of when I see post after post titled "I quit". Seriously, what are they quitting from? I don't mean to be insensitive but it reminds me of a child screaming for attention. It gets kind of old seeing 100 "I quit" posts day after day. If these people really quit , then they wouldn't be on MFP anymore.

I got nothin' else. Probably gonna get some angry people. But if they start yelling I'll just threaten to cut my bangs....

Replies

• chicanita91
    chicanita91 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I got nothin' else. Probably gonna get some angry people. But if they start yelling I'll just threaten to cut my bangs....

:laugh:
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    Ragecut. Do it now.
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Lol
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    lol.... i would never do this... how embarrassing to walk around with hair like this... your funny.......
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Ragecut. Do it now.

crazyhair_zpsf4795288.jpg
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Things are more easily thought about and said then they are done. Choosing to do a different activity requires continuous will not simply momentary. Often enough practicality and everyday life get in the way of adhering to a certain decision. The will must be rekindled after the interrupted in order to continue on the new path.

We fail most often times because we are not as inspired as we first were because we realize the thing we set out to do is a long process not simply a decision.

We do succeed if we continue to be vigilant against old habits.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    This thread reminds me of the time my daughter took a pair of scissors to her hair when she was 3. Her daddy did the best he could to fix it up.

securedownload-5_zpsf26232bc.jpeg
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Ragecut. Do it now.

crazyhair_zpsf4795288.jpg

Damn, I wish I could carry off this look!!! :laugh: :laugh: