Back on the wagon

Options
For the past few months I keep falling off the wagon and then getting back on. Today I have put my foot down and have made the commitment to jump back on the wagon and stay on. Today marks the first day of a new me. Looking forward to proving to myself that I can do this and can't wait to see results. Anyone else fall off the wagon a lot but one day just wake up and get back on and stay on?

Replies

• nov2blue
    nov2blue Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I fall off a lot, in fact, I'm off right now! I tried starting 2013 off right but within the first week I got strep throat, was out for that week, took 10 days of antibiotics, got back to the gym, slowly, then a week later, got strep again! Was out for the rest of January! Super frustrated! Tried to get back on track in February, then watched the grand baby for a week, got thrown off again, I even got some DoTerra Slim and Sassy to help me, I've put it in my water daily and have used it in coconut oil for lotion, and I've gained weight!!! :( I have a Neon Fun run - 5K this coming Saturday, haven't trained at all, I'm still having pain behind my right knee which makes it hurt to run, so frustrated with myself, I can't seem to get it together, log my food, eat right, excersize daily, nothing! This is our spring break and I'm going to try to get to the gym everyday but I don't want to do to much and not be able to go do the run this weekend. I gave up my spot in the run last October because of my knee and I'm thinking about giving my spot up again,but I know my sisters and my daughter will be mad at me if I do. I just need to figure out how to talk myself into just doing it! Good luck to you and me both, Lord knows I need it! :/
  • kfit13
    kfit13 Posts: 1
    Options
    I too am back on the band wagon I ate bad for a month and have gained so many inches it's pitiful. I am motivated and ready to get back in the gym. I started last week and just mapped out a schedule to work out. I just need to get this carb addiction under control. (mainly chips) Oh well back at it We can do it!
  • Duelltolose
    Duelltolose Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    i started out by losing about 20 lbs and eating right. It was perfect!! But then I ended up having surgery which cut me off from any workouts. So I ate whatever I could because I really wasn't able to get around to make myself anything healthy.

Well that lasted for about a year. I tried coming back into it so many times and nothing worked. I stuck with it for about 2 days at a time each time I did it.

Now I'm back! I'm sticking with it and not backing down. I want to look great for when I graduate, even though it's just a couple of months away.
    I just need many people to motivate me and keep me on track and not back down.
  • itsthesherf
    Options
    Same story here ladies. I lost 30 pounds during my last diet and it felt great... it was awesome and I wanted to lose more. I, too, fell off the wagon! Now I am back on... I've gained MORE than that 30 pounds back that I lost and decided it was time for a change. I'm on a diet, it also helps that my mother and sister are also working on it too and we're all using MyFitnessPal.

Don't back down!