How will you reward yourself when you meet goal weight?

Options
I was just wondering what everyone is planning to do for themselves when they reach their goal. I am planning to buy some new clothes, of course. But I have carried myself this far by promising to buy myself a new designer handbag. I have spent many happy hours on Pinterest, Macy's and Nordstrom's websites dreaming of this handbag...decisions, decisions!!! Kooba, Linea Pelle, Dooney, Micheal Kors? Hmm.... :love:

Replies

• ScottishMrs
    ScottishMrs Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    That's an interesting idea. I hadn't thought of rewarding myself when I reach my goal weight. Now I have to think about what I'm going to do...hmmm.
  • JohnDun
    JohnDun Posts: 140
    Options
    Well am not sure what I will do....prob set another goal as I still need to loose more...this current goal is pretty major... I know that if I loose another 4lbs by easter I will be getting a nice easter egg...yummy...ok its full of cals (the one I want anyway) but that will be 42lbs lost so have to get something......

J
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Make Over
    Shopping Spree
    New Gym Shoes
    A Finalized Divorce (teehee)
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Make over and tats
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Going home.

It's been many years since I've sat on the south shores of New Providence Island.
  • fit4life_13
    Options
    Shopping Spree! Buying my first bikini in time for the summer is something I look forward to as well!
  • taziob
    taziob Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I think it is important to give yourself little nonfood rewards along the way too. Say every 10-15 lbs. I made it into the 140s today, so a little bottle of perfume may be coming my way...or a new pair of cute running shoes. :wink:

I am a teacher, so I don't have a very big budget for clothes/ extras, but I think it is an important step to acknowlege how far you have come.
  • Madmel365
    Options
    I will reward myself not only by buying new clothes but by buying different clothes! For so long I have been choosing clothes that cover a multitude of sins, I would like to be able to wear things that fit my figure and look good. I am looking forward to a few weeks in the South of France in the Summer and I would like to be able to wear strappy summer dresses and tops instead of large tee shirts! :smile:
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    I am planning to reward myself with seeing a slammin' body in the mirror.
  • smdiegelman
    smdiegelman Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Having my excess skin removed.
  • OddChoices
    OddChoices Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    AHUGE shopping spree
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    <<<< Buy some new swim shorts!
    And then wear them on the beach without getting harpooned by fishermen.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    Same as it's always been: steak dinner at The Keg.
  • marionbasile
    marionbasile Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes......nonfood rewards are a great idea.
  • myrahonbarrier
    myrahonbarrier Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Skydiving...I have wanted to for years but would never do it at this weight. So that is my reward for when I reach my goal. I just hope I don't die in the process....wouldn't that be awful to lose the weight and then die after LOL
  • Superchikanthem
    Superchikanthem Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Well aside from just look fabulous! I will be buying some more shoes! Also I will be doing the Disney Half marathon next year and will be on a cruise right after and that is my goal reward!
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    If I had a place to put it, I'd buy a heavy bag to go with my boxing gloves. BAM!

But since I don't, I will most likely finally get a weight bench and barbell set so I can start lifting like a real bada$$.
  • jbbrannon
    jbbrannon Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    new clothes in a smaller size, treat myself to a manicure and pedicure!!! :smile: :smile:
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    New clothes. That's plenty!
  • amandajneubauer
    Options
    Finally wear shorts, a tank top, and maybe even go to the beach or a water park with my fiance. I hate showing skin in public, and beaches and water parks have always been a fear (I hate being seen in a bathing suit).