fruity cheese desert

Options
icupfunny2000
icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
Hey i have an adaptation from a cherry cheese pie my grandma used to make sooo good
its also a good desert to bring to a family gathering so that you know your not getting all the calories as some of those other deserts!!!

1 pkg of Kraft Dream Whip (prepared as by directions on box)
1 container of philadelphia light spreadable cream cheese
1/4 cups of sugar
graham crumbs
and either fresh fruit of your choice or edsmith light pie filling
6 fancy glasses

you make the dream whip as the directions say on the boxwhen it looks like whipped cream you add the sugar and beat for about 2 minutes. Then slowly add the cream cheese about a tblsp at a time or it will get lumpy ..... beat for a few minutes till smooth

then in fancy glasses like a daquari glass you spoon in the cream cheese mixture making sure each has the same amount you dont want fighting over the fullest galss:wink: you put the glasses in the fridge till ready to serve.... when your ready to serve you put on fresh fruit or 2tblsp of pie filling and sprinkle with graham crumbs

makes 6 servings its 1006 calories for the whole creamcheese mixture so 168 calories per serving plus what ever fruit or pie filling your adding on top
enjoy :)
j~

Replies

• icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Hey i have an adaptation from a cherry cheese pie my grandma used to make sooo good
    its also a good desert to bring to a family gathering so that you know your not getting all the calories as some of those other deserts!!!

1 pkg of Kraft Dream Whip (prepared as by directions on box)
    1 container of philadelphia light spreadable cream cheese
    1/4 cups of sugar
    graham crumbs
    and either fresh fruit of your choice or edsmith light pie filling
    6 fancy glasses

you make the dream whip as the directions say on the boxwhen it looks like whipped cream you add the sugar and beat for about 2 minutes. Then slowly add the cream cheese about a tblsp at a time or it will get lumpy ..... beat for a few minutes till smooth

then in fancy glasses like a daquari glass you spoon in the cream cheese mixture making sure each has the same amount you dont want fighting over the fullest galss:wink: you put the glasses in the fridge till ready to serve.... when your ready to serve you put on fresh fruit or 2tblsp of pie filling and sprinkle with graham crumbs

makes 6 servings its 1006 calories for the whole creamcheese mixture so 168 calories per serving plus what ever fruit or pie filling your adding on top
    enjoy :)
    j~
  • angievan26
    angievan26 Posts: 212
    Options
    sounds so good