Oh, Scale. Baby, don't be so mean!

fiendiish
fiendiish Posts: 186
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
How often do you weigh?

Satan (my scale) and I have a love/hate relationship. I weigh every day, that way I can be proud of the mere OZs I'm losing, but I typically only log every other day and NEVER a weight GAIN...mainly because I haven't had a true gain yet.

I'm curious. Do you weigh daily? Once a week? Why? Why not? Do you call your scale Satan too? LOL ;)

Replies

• I weigh in once a week. Thursday mornings. I do once a week because if I would do everyday I am afraid it would develop into something dangerous for me.
    Oh and I don't have a name for the scale. Maybe when I save up to get a newer fancy one.
  • mrsw510
    mrsw510 Posts: 169
    I usually weigh myself daily, however I have one "offical" weigh in day and that is the only weight I log.
  • TnTHawkins
    TnTHawkins Posts: 285 Member
    I do weight every morning when I first wake up. I do this to hold myself accountable and adjust accordingly. I play a game on trying to guess my weight according to what I have eaten and exercise from the previous couple of days. I only log it about once a week on Monday's which I because my weekends are not so good.
  • DivaReese
    DivaReese Posts: 8 Member
    Hilarious!!!!!! I think I'll start calling my scale Satan as well....it's so fitting! I weigh myself weekly.

Good luck and keep up the sense of humor! :laugh:
  • pfenixa
    pfenixa Posts: 194 Member
    I weigh every Sunday morning and take my measurements. I don't have a digital scale (yet...) so I don't see ounces lost, so once a week will let me see if I've had any significant loss. Never thought to name it...lol.
  • RosieB405
    RosieB405 Posts: 150 Member
    I weigh myself daily. I keeps me in check when I get a little out of hand.
  • Daily for me as well....but I only log it once a week, usually Monday morning. Great name for the scale too - going to have to use that!:devil:
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    I call mine Lucifer... haha. I weigh every morning, that was I know how my diet is affected by what I eat. Like this past week I've been quite over on my sodium. Now I've got some water weight and the scale (which was almost at 187 on Tuesday before the sodium) is back to 188. NO COOL LUCIFER! Hahaha. So, minimal sodium for this weekend and TONS of water. I want to see 186, not 188 again.
This discussion has been closed.