For those of us who save room every day for a treat...

Options

Replies

• BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Pizza
    Beer
    ice cream
    whiskey
    tacos
    wine

QFT

plus chocolate
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Pop tarts and ice cream.

I like your train of thought....... :drinker:

I will also add chocolate pudding with cool whip

and currently working through some girl scout cookies....
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Brookside dark chocolate covered anything, preferably with a half serving of almonds.
    Fiber One brownies

The other day I had Yonanas with banana, strawberry, PB and dark chocolate chips, but that was dinner!
  • cdswicky
    cdswicky Posts: 43
    Options
    The ultimate treat:

A Tastycake single serve Angel food cake: (70 calories 0.5 gm fat) (Sold in the 8 Mega Pack) I've only found at Giant .
    1.0 Tbsp of Jif Natural Creamy PButter: (95 calories, 8.0 gm fat)
    1/2 cup fat free TurkeyHill Chocolate Frozen Yogurt: (90 calories)

TOTAL DAMAGE: 255 calories, 8.5 gm of fat.

This so worth it...you smear the pbutter ever so gently on top of the angel food cake and then lay the chocolate yogurt on top...It tastes like a Candycake from Tastycake...or kind of like a Reese's Peanutbutter cup.

Try it!
  • KimberlyinMN
    KimberlyinMN Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I have a sugar free fudgesicle (40 calories) just about every night. :)
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    It's not so much that I save room, but most days I underestimate how many calories I'll have left so need something extra after dinner. Usually, I have 50-100g of really nice ice cream or a chocolate.
  • lilred806
    lilred806 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Lindt dark chocolate, brown bag popcorn with either a little oil or butter, or if I have enough calories strawberries dipped in chocolate.
  • WAHMto5
    WAHMto5 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I save room every night for either Ice Cream, Chocolate, or Wine;)
  • atrebor18
    atrebor18 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I have a square of dark chocolate almost every day, right now my favorite has sea salt and almonds in it. I also like to have ice cream or homemade rice krispie treats. =)
  • sarahjay1
    sarahjay1 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hershey's with Almonds, Dairy Milk Cookie Crunch, Dark chocolate, Cappucino frozen yogurt, Ice cream with dark chocolate chips, Doritos, Fudgsicle mini....
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Chocolate or ice cream :)
  • himilayaneyes
    himilayaneyes Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Ice cream and popcorn
  • KatArceneaux
    Options
    1/2 cup of Talenti sea salt caramel gelato :love:
  • seena511
    seena511 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    hot chocolate with a candy cane...i'm stuck in december
  • always_odd
    always_odd Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Protein mugcake :)

Protein powder
    Egg
    Cocoa powder
    Baking powder

Zap it in the micro :) yum!

Only after a workout though (:
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Ice cream or whatever dessert I've made, which right now is a skinny peanut butter pie :)
  • funhouse77
    funhouse77 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Chocolate. I have it every day, sometimes it's just a 100 calorie bar, sometimes more, but I have almost every day. In fact, I'm having some right now :)
  • carfamily08
    carfamily08 Posts: 179
    Options
    Usually a glass of wine and something chocolate ;-) I have chocolate SOMETHING every day and wine most weekends!
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    My daily treat is a TastyKake. Almost every day (his homework permitting), my son and I curl up on the sofa with cups of tea and TastyKakes and read a few chapters of the unabridged Les Miserables out loud. We split a pack of the cakes, which range from 90 to 145 calories each for the ones we usually get.

Not-daily but regular treats include ice cream, Joe-Joes (Trader Joe's version of Oreos), Snack Pack pudding, and of course Pop-Tarts.

I don't count wine or beer as a treat--it's merely part of dinner. Not every night, but often. I also don't count granola bars, Fiber One brownies, and nut mixes (even if they contain chocolate), as treats--even if they contain more calories than a TastyKake. They're snacks. And if a Pop-Tart is breakfast, it's not a treat either. It's breakfast.
  • smichelle65
    smichelle65 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Iced mocha latte