Started 2 weeks ago, lost 5lbs! :D

Options
I started using myfitnesspal 2 weeks ago. The first day it helped tremendously because it made me aware of how much i was eating. Now i try to eat less, and I've finally been slowly getting back into exercising. I love tracking these things. It makes me feel progress. My goal was to lose 10 lbs by the end of march and now I'm halfway there! Overall my goal is to lose 30 pounds.

When i graduated high school I was about 110, but looking back at the pictures I was too skinny. I also was not done growing. In the middle of college I was around 135 and I looked pretty good. Now I need to lose 25 more pounds to get back there.

Replies

• gtp2373
    gtp2373 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Good Job!
  • Theocean4me
    Options
    WTG! Good job!
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    WTG!
  • JustPeachy044
    JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    great start. :) Just remember it is not uncommon to lose like gang-busters at first then hit a bit of a stall or even plateau for a few weeks. Keep focused and keep rockin' it!
  • sangeyvang
    sangeyvang Posts: 182
    Options
    That's awesome to hear! :) Good luck!
  • sugarlily12
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)
  • proboho
    proboho Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I lost 5lbs in my first 2 weeks and got very excited. It has been a bit up and down since then but I have lost 13 lbs since 1st feb. very happy with this, could not have done it without the careful tracking of food. This weekend I seemed to have put a lb on, which is a bit depressing, then a male co-worker commented today on how much weight I have lost, so all is not lost!
    So don't get despondent if you plateau or even go up, just keep going!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!