Insanity??

I have been working out on the ellipitical and eating healthy for about 3 weeks now. Mi just ordered Insanity because I want to try it. I still have quite a bit of weight to lose, but feel I am in the right mind set. I would like to lose 35 lbs by the beginning of July. Has anyone who is overweight/ obese tried Insanity? Thoughts? Thanks!

Replies

• chymerra
    chymerra Posts: 212
    insanity is a tough workout but really works. the key is to go at your own pace instead of frantically trying to keep up with the people in the dvd...you'll get there eventually but off the bat, just try to keep up. take breaks when you need to - and you will the first few weeks - but over time, just continue to push yourself and challenge yourself.

don't get discouraged if you suck the first few times - even the warm up is a killer - but just keep at it. no matter how many times you've done insanity, it will always kick your butt!! i've done it and have also done asylum and every time i do it again, it always kicks my butt and i'm in great shape!

so keep at it. it will shred you like nothing else, your cardio endurance will go through the roof and you'll get buns and legs of steel :) make sure you eat your calories too -- this will burn calories like crazy (esp month 2) so make sure you eat properly or you won't see results.