Survivor Watchers???

Options

Replies

• thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Amanda is just a bad liar, is all...
    I'm irritated by Parv and Daniele - okay, Daniele's boobs are just totally ridiculous. :sick:
    Dumb is a dumb does for JT - I can't believe he was putting all his faith in a "good ole boy"!!:huh: And that love letter was like, totally grade 5!:laugh:
    I agree, Amanda can't lie. She was giving wishy/washy answers, and that's while on camera, what did she say to parv off camera.
    JT deserves what he got, stupid dumb azz. Did he not watch the previous survivor with Russell in it?
    "good ole boy" :laugh: I laughed so hard when he said to Rupert. "see, he's a good country boy, we can trust him" . I can't believe the letter, telling Russell what to do, and he should do this n that.

Parv just made it interesting. Who's left , Colby, Russell and Rupert? and 6 women?

Russell is running the ship on the villians side, or is Parv now in control.
    Besides having daniele under her wing, she just saved jerri's azz, and possibly has Sandra's vote, Amanada's vote if needed

I'd be real worried I were Russell What does Parv need him for. Especially, if he starts pissing her off.
  • LongMom
    LongMom Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I'm DEFINATELY looking forward to the Russell / Parvarti show down this week!!!!

I'm a Russell fan but don't know it he's going to make it out of this mess :)
  • sunnysmile
    sunnysmile Posts: 1,192
    Options
    Amanda is just a bad liar, is all...
    JT deserves what he got, stupid dumb azz. Did he not watch the previous survivor with Russell in it?
    "good ole boy" :laugh: I laughed so hard when he said to Rupert. "see, he's a good country boy, we can trust him" . I can't believe the letter, telling Russell what to do, and he should do this n that.

I am really enjoying this season. I had thought they would know all about what Russell was like from watching but my friend pointed out to me that the filming of the current show began like a week or so after the filiming of the other ended so it wasn't aired before this one started. What I can't figure out is how they did the live finale show with Russell there ... all I can think of is he may be kicked off soon and then he flew for the live reunion show (if that makes sense).

Any ideas on that? Have you heard something to contradict that participants hadn't seen Russell in action (otherwise he couldn't have done what he's done I would think)
  • hamiltonba
    hamiltonba Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    JT didn't watch the episode w/Russell - the filming for this one had already started before it was aired on tv
  • LongMom
    Options
    Yea, the filming for this one was DONE before the last finale!

Which makes me wonder if he gets kicked off soon because he was SO DESPERATE (remember he offered Nathalie $10,000?) to earn the title of "Sole Survivor" or "Best Survivor Player". Why would he want that if he was in the final for this season eh?
  • LongMom
    Options
    Go Russel! He lives to see another week!

He did look silly for using his Idol, but I don't blame him.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    People may hate Russell but I want him to win. He's worked for it the hardest.

And I thought we were going to see a fistfight between Danielle and Parvati last night! :noway:
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Even though I have to applaud Russell for working so bloody hard each and every week (day) while on Survivor, I just can't stand behind how ego-driven he is. I also can't help but hate how he allies up to the women and then makes snide comments about how superior he is to them. ugh.

I don't want him to win...He's fun to watch, but I suspect it would be even more fun to see him with egg all over his face after losing this game - again.

My opinion only of course.
  • zebras
    zebras Posts: 600
    Options
    Go Rupie Go Rupie. Can you tell who I am a fan of?

I can't believe that what's her named shared the clue with Russell. I can't beleive the Heros couldn't get Sandra to flip. They are toast.
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    At the end when they showed who everyone voted for, did I see that right, did Sandra vote for Amanda?
  • mabear74
    mabear74 Posts: 248
    Options
    I think Sandra would have flipped, if she hadn't known that Candance was probably going to go and side with Russell. I think she went ahead and voted for Amanda, so she could show the Villians she was still with them, and hope that they will at least keep taking out the Heroes.
  • Breckgirl
    Breckgirl Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Anyone care to guess who's going to be next? I just don't understand how Russell stays as long as he does! I would have voted his happy @$$ off long ago! :laugh:
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    So glad Amanda went home - what an idiotic move on her part, twice!

I can't really stand anyone who is left... but wouldn't it be something if Sandra did go to the final two?
  • mabear74
    Options
    I think it would be great if Sandra or even Colby were able to stick around. Nobody gives them any credit at all.
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    nobody gives them credit because they suck at challenges, but Sandra - wow, she's a good sneak!
  • toots99
    Options
    I thought it was funny when Rupert was calling Russell out on being a liar and a game player and Russell was like "Rupert, I'm on the villains team! Of course I'm going to play the game!" :laugh:
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    I still feel like Boston Rob got the worst shaft, I guess maybe it was his own fault for choosing his alliance without putting Parvarti in it (that was a big Mistake IMHO), but person after person just continued to flop on him. He had (other than the Parvarti thing) a perfect plan except it hinged on 1 person voting the way he needed (which is a fatal flaw I guess).

I'm convinced that things that we don't get to see are going on behind closed doors, there's no way they could have ALL been so stupid as to flop just because of 1 conversation, can they?

Russell's a scum bag IMHO, but he's a transparent scum bag. I can't believe people haven't tried harder to get rid of him. I think that in survivor people tend to get hung up on the early alliances and try to drag them to the end when they obviously don't work any more, that was James's problem, that was Cortney's problem too (and I HATE Cortney), but I guess it's easy to judge from your couch.
  • mabear74
    Options
    Will be interesting to see how Parvati handles things without Dainelle, they had been pretty much joined at the hip.
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    They are all idiots for not voting Russell off week after week after week

I hope he stays and wins it all though lol
  • toots99
    Options
    So tonight's the last episode before the finale, right? Should be a good one!