This is embarrassing

Options
13»

Replies

• Christie0428
    Christie0428 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    try using an antipersperant

respectfully, I think this is a bad Idea, when you sweat you release toxins in your system... Can you just change your underwear whewn you are done working out? That is what I do.
  • tynishabeezfit
    tynishabeezfit Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    run a quick swipe of antiperspirant right down the middle of my butt (half way).

....Never heard of anyone doing that one. lol
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    Gererally speaking I probably was slacking off in the gym if I don't finish with some swamp *kitten*. :laugh:
  • CharRicho
    CharRicho Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I sweat like a pig when I work out. It's not attractive. I couldn't believe that I got hit on at the gym one day. The guy must have been blind!

But its good, it means you're working hard! Sweat it out and then jump out of those clothes into the shower as soon as you're done! And chucking them in the wash right away might help avoid the stains.
  • musycnlyrics
    musycnlyrics Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    THIS IS GOING TO SOUND SUPER GROSS:

take a panty liner, stick it right in the crack of your behind, wear mens boxer-briefs when you do cardio. The material is generally thicker than womens panties and soaks up more, the liner keeps the sweat from showing and the boxer briefs keeps the liner from falling out.
    I swear by this, butt sweat is no longer an embarassment for me... :blushing:
  • liftingbro
    Options
    I sweat like a pig when I work out. It's not attractive. I couldn't believe that I got hit on at the gym one day. The guy must have been blind!

But its good, it means you're working hard! Sweat it out and then jump out of those clothes into the shower as soon as you're done! And chucking them in the wash right away might help avoid the stains.

One way to scare away the creepers at the gym is to sweat like you've been jumping rope in sauna.lol.

Then again, to creepers that might just make you more hot.
  • liftingbro
    Options
    After reading this thread, I'm in awe of the things people would do to avoid sweating.lol.

Now I will go to the gym any wonder which one of you has the inspector gadget underwear on. :laugh:
  • doc800
    doc800 Posts: 148
    Options
    I wouldn't give it another thought. I am drenched when I am done, not a dry spot on me. who cares??? Was on a bike at the gym and this person gave me a funny look, so being my normal engaging self, I took out my ear phones and looked at them and politely said fat people sweat when working out. Who knew, lol.
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    powder in the pooch.
  • beckty
    beckty Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I second baby powder. I've also been known to swipe a deodorant stick under my boobs to help control the sweating.

Yep, I do this. :)
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    Get some wicking gear, and embrace it. Butt sweat, boob sweat, all of it. I know I did my job when I am drenched in sweat.
  • RichardAceves
    RichardAceves Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Try corn starch use it like you would baby powder very absorbent.
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Baby powder that **** up.
  • TonyasLosinglt
    TonyasLosinglt Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Through the whole post and all the funny stuff said, it was the Inspector gadget reference that made me laugh out loud. Go figure.
    After reading this thread, I'm in awe of the things people would do to avoid sweating.lol.

Now I will go to the gym any wonder which one of you has the inspector gadget underwear on. :laugh:

And, yes, I suffer from boob and butt sweat... but I try to embrace it as part of the process. I just sweat more in general with the extra weight, anyway.
  • CherylAnn38
    CherylAnn38 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Gold Bond body powder works for me.
  • musycnlyrics
    musycnlyrics Posts: 323 Member
    Options

That is flipping hilarious!!! Inspector Gadget Underwear!! :laugh:

**raises hand** GUILTY!! :blushing: