Anyone own reebok dual heart rate monitor???

Options
I have recently bought a Reebok dual heart rate monitor. Read through the instructions and set up my profile, but when I exercise it doesn't show up my calories burned or that it's timing my workout. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong or step by step instructions to get this baby going??

Replies

• ermaru
    ermaru Posts: 1
    Options
    I own the same one and am having the same trouble... that's how i found your post, lol. HELP!
  • EmmieCar86
    EmmieCar86 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I actually called the company! Push your lower left button once and it'll say 00'00'00 and you have to hold down the upper right for like 5 seconds until it starts to run :) Hope this helps!
  • meadow_sage
    meadow_sage Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    That is not working for me.
  • frisnina
    frisnina Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just bought one from Target. Not sure if its the same one as you, but after a lot of button pushing ... you press the top right button first (start/stop/lap) to get it all going. Press it again if you want to track each lap you do. When you're done, hold that same button down again for 2 second. To scroll through each submenu to see how you did, press the reset button (which makes zero sense if you ask me--should reset erase it all?!). When you're done, hold down the reset button to clear it all out.

Hope that helps!
  • bizanga
    bizanga Posts: 1
    Options
    read ing these posts make me a little nervous..i just bought it! lolll... do you guys like yours???
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    is it for people that have two hearts? i barely have one, so i'll probably pass
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    is it for people that have two hearts? i barely have one, so i'll probably pass

same
  • EmmieCar86
    Options
    read ing these posts make me a little nervous..i just bought it! lolll... do you guys like yours???

I really like mine now that weve become acquainted with each other. :)
  • lisabootsie
    Options
    I still cannot get mine to work.....someone start from the beginning and walk me through how you make this count your calories.....for me I do Zumba....help....this watch /monitor is very frustrating!
  • EmmieCar86
    Options
    I still cannot get mine to work.....someone start from the beginning and walk me through how you make this count your calories.....for me I do Zumba....help....this watch /monitor is very frustrating!

okay. The lower left button, push it once. You should now have 00'00'00 on the display. Now press and hold the right upper button in until it starts the clock. Your clock should now be running. Anytime your clock is running and you want to check how many calories your burning just press the lower right button 4 times and itll show your calorie burn. Noe to stop the clock you press and hold the upper right button until it stops/pauses your clock. hope this helps!
  • EmmieCar86
    Options
    also to reset it you push and hold the lower right and it'll put it back to 00'00'00
  • irish077
    irish077 Posts: 32
    Options
    Thank You SOOO much, I have spent hours trying to figure out!
  • KendraA89
    KendraA89 Posts: 19
    Options
    OMGOSH!!!!! I have been looking EVERYWHERE online trying to find people that actually own this watch!
    Questions:
    Under the "heart rate sub modes," is calorie consumption (hC) supposed to be the calories that you burned? I've been really confused on whether to look at that number as my calories burned or look at fat burned (G) and times that by 9 to get my total calories burned..
    PLEASE Help! Tired of being confused and not knowing what I'm working off! That's what I got this watch for anyway..
  • EmmieCar86
    Options
    OMGOSH!!!!! I have been looking EVERYWHERE online trying to find people that actually own this watch!
    Questions:
    Under the "heart rate sub modes," is calorie consumption (hC) supposed to be the calories that you burned? I've been really confused on whether to look at that number as my calories burned or look at fat burned (G) and times that by 9 to get my total calories burned..
    PLEASE Help! Tired of being confused and not knowing what I'm working off! That's what I got this watch for anyway..

Yes! The hC is the numbers of calories you have burnt off! The fat grams are just that.
  • unicornlady77
    Options
    does this show how many calories burned in a day?
  • lizbiz725
    lizbiz725 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know how accurate the calories burned is?
  • EmmieCar86
    Options
    I have used a few different ones and it's just as accurate as the others I've had.
  • EmmieCar86
    Options
    does this show how many calories burned in a day?

If you leave the watch running all day it would keep counting calories all day
  • KendraA89
    KendraA89 Posts: 19
    Options
    Well, I definitely feel better. I've been burning twice as many calories as I thought I was. Woohoo! I was getting so frustrated thinking that I was working so hard and only burning a low amount of calories. My motivation is officially boosted :P
  • Doinitforgood
    Doinitforgood Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Question: i use this reebok monitor with the chest strap during zumba but can't figure out how to recall my stats from a previous zumba workout. I've been resetting before each workout in order for it to calculate what i burned forthat workout. Maybe I'm miss understand ing the memory function??