MFP notifications?

Options
Is there a setting somewhere that tells me when someone as replied to a post that i did, or a notification when someone has wrote on my profile or status?? I seem to only get them for messages and friend request, i find it quite annoying..

Replies

• RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    no one's going to tell you, it's a secret.
    bwahahahahahahahahaha
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    Yep - Settings > email preferences...
  • gwhizeh
    gwhizeh Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    yup, that.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    You should get emails for posts to your wall, and for comments to your status updates. There is nothing for replies to forum posts.

All of the email settings you can change are here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/email_settings
  • Supastarrnikki
    Options
    so i have to constantly be on my email? I can't just have the MFP page open and theres somthing that tells me like it does when I have a message?
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    You go to your profile! R u on a laptop? or your phone?
    If ur on your phone, like I said go too your profile and on ur laptop go to your page.
    Does this help?
  • Supastarrnikki
    Options
    Going to my page? Uhm...
    Yes but i actually have to look for somthing that someone writes me, I dont actually get a notification.. Both on my phone and laptop. I get a notification for Messages and Friend requests only..
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    so i have to constantly be on my email? I can't just have the MFP page open and theres somthing that tells me like it does when I have a message?

Correct - only mail and friend requests will show direct on MFP - everything else you get an email notification...