Replies

• thecakelocker
    thecakelocker Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    REeujc4.gif
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    So the next three days i'll be eating nothing but fruits for every two hours. I'll drink heaps of water like I normally do. Only for dinner i'll eat 3 to 6 cup of raw vegetables and small piece of lean protein. Protein shake is recommended too, but I don't have any protein powders, haha.

I've done a goood research about this, and toxins & sugar will be flushed out at the end of this 3-day-detox, my skin will be much healthier and "cleaner", and last but not least i'll lose couple of lbs. I'm doing this fruit detox simply because the past weeekend was filled with refined sugar, bad carbs and sodium. I felt a litttle dirty inside, so I'm giving this detox a shot ;) I'm scared I might not complete the 3 days, and that I may give up already today. But praying i'll make it through?

Has anyone tried it? What were the results....

ZrXw2pk.gif
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Why? and No
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    good lord not ANOTHER detox thread...

Have fun in three days of hell..

You can achieve same results with just eating in deficit and working out..

There is no quick fix out there....
  • ndj1979
    Options
    So the next three days i'll be eating nothing but fruits for every two hours. I'll drink heaps of water like I normally do. Only for dinner i'll eat 3 to 6 cup of raw vegetables and small piece of lean protein. Protein shake is recommended too, but I don't have any protein powders, haha.

I've done a goood research about this, and toxins & sugar will be flushed out at the end of this 3-day-detox, my skin will be much healthier and "cleaner", and last but not least i'll lose couple of lbs. I'm doing this fruit detox simply because the past weeekend was filled with refined sugar, bad carbs and sodium. I felt a litttle dirty inside, so I'm giving this detox a shot ;) I'm scared I might not complete the 3 days, and that I may give up already today. But praying i'll make it through?

Has anyone tried it? What were the results....

ZrXw2pk.gif

^ that gif rules!
  • ndj1979
    Options
    Or eat healthy, portion control and excersise? :)

That's just crazy talk...

yea why would anyone want to eat in a deficit when they can drink water and eat fruit for three days and magically lose weight...? and then gain in all back on day four when cleanse is over....
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Or eat healthy, portion control and excersise? :)

That's just crazy talk...

yea why would anyone want to eat in a deficit when they can drink water and eat fruit for three days and magically lose weight...? and then gain in all back on day four when cleanse is over....

..Cause its magic!

87469-magic.gif