Hi there!

Options
PewterSky
PewterSky Posts: 9,225 Member
My name is Sherry and I'm 25 years old. I'm looking for friends - need lots of support and motivation. I've always had trouble losing weight, I lack determination and usually get demotivated and stop. Often times I give up because I don't have anyone to talk to this about and my work schedule gets hectic and I start cheating. Then there's the stress, whenever I'm stressed, I eat way too much. Really need to stop that.

After many yo-yo diets and not giving a care about my weight, I really want to change now. Recently I've developed some health issues and I want to keep those in check as well, and look good and feel good too. At this age, I don't want to live my life worrying about all sorts of problems I could develop because of being overweight and just live in fear.

My only regret is I didn't start this sooner. Oh well, guess as long as I stay determined, this will work.
I can't wait to get started :)

PS: I really love this place and it's so impressive how much weight people have lost here. It is AMAZING!

Replies

• hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Add me :) I am 25 in April and your description sounds a lot like me. My diary is open and I am happy to chat.
  • PewterSky
    PewterSky Posts: 9,225 Member
    Options
    Yay! My first friend. :)
  • Genie1978
    Options
    Hi!!! My name is Genie... And I really need to loose weight :)