Bridesmaid at Wedding; need to get in to shape!

Options
2»

Replies

• mazdauk
    mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Zumba! See if there's a class at your gym, its so much fun (and no-one cares what you wear or if you can keep up - well not at my class anyway!) and I've just ordered zumba 2 for the Wii (shhhh! having it sent to work so hubby doesn't notice....)

I also swear by Rosemary Conley DVDs as there's always an easy, challenging and in-between person to follow. I do a 20-25 min one before breakfast and again when I get home, and its just right.
  • CatAMcC
    CatAMcC Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Try combo of MFP and Sworld. I did SW four years ago and lost 5 stone in 18 months. Plateaued a bit so using gym to tone up more.

I am bridesmaid twice next year within 2 weeks - in 2 diff countries!! So i don't want to be way bigger than others even though just average. my 5'2 frame makes extra weight look way more.

Good luck!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Last year I weighed 6 stone,

you're 5ft6 and you weighed 6 stone???
  • beckyboooo87
    beckyboooo87 Posts: 366
    Options
    slimming world all the way i lost nealy 3 stone doing it never culd get into weight watchers.
  • CatAMcC
    CatAMcC Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Im using my slimmingbmaid account on twitter to keep me motivated throughout day if anyone else on it? Keep each other spurred?

My friends who are brides and the other bridesmaids already slim and fit so bit lonely being only one battling on.

Cat x