What the...........

Options
2»

Replies

• WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to help, but your profile says "lose the burst couch look", and that is very funny.
    I always said it was baby weight. Until my sister pointed out my youngest is almost eight!

Mine are 13 and 15. I have finally reached my post-pregnancy weight. :laugh:
  • lbesaw
    lbesaw Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I have hit a plateau this past week. Frustrating for sure but I'm staying the course. Sympathetic friends assure me it's muscle---I'm not convinced of that but trying not to stress too much and keep my calories/fats in check and continue my workouts. Arthritis has flared up in the last two weeks so hurting as well. I must say though I have not had the inflammation that usually accompanies my arthritis-just the pain. I know my exercise of choice (water jogging) has contributed to that and I am thankful. My scale and I are not on speaking terms as of Friday but I am hoping to rekindle my relationship within this next week. :smile:
  • Heather4nne
    Heather4nne Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    When the scale reads up or the same (as it has for the past weekish) and I know I haven't gone overboard on calories or put off running, I congratulate myself on the fact that apparently I've gained muscle =p