30DS

Options
124»

Replies

• callmehoots
    callmehoots Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    QUESTION!!! Anyone who is currently doing the 30DS - do you plan on going 30 days straight or taking rest days?

I started the 30DS on March 1st, so it's day 21 for me, first day of Level 3. I have followed the daily plan, 10 days of each level, no rest days. I was extremely sore the first few days, but after Day 4, it subsided. I make sure to drink a LOT of water before, during and after the workout. Level 2 was surprisingly a fun transition for me and it's faster paced, which actually made the workout seem to go by much quicker than Level 1, though I did find myself sweating a lot more. Overall I'm glad I've stuck with it this far; my energy and strength has increased tremendously, after I almost puked and gave up the first day.
  • Babychris11
    Options
    Me and my wife are turning the 30 Day Shred into the 60 Day shred.. 20 days each level. anyone else in the same boat... come on guys, don't "PHONE IT IN" ha ha :-)
  • Babychris11
    Options
    <3 x x x

This is cute :tongue:

Bless her, she's so special! :-)
  • MissJenn33
    MissJenn33 Posts: 131
    Options
    Me and my wife are turning the 30 Day Shred into the 60 Day shred.. 20 days each level. anyone else in the same boat... come on guys, don't "PHONE IT IN" ha ha :-)

I might do more than 10 days on L2. Last night was D2L2 for me and right now it's HARD! I want to get to the point of NOT doing the modified versions before I move to L3. I AM proud that I only took 3 short few second breaks last night. On night 1 I thought I was going to pass out.

It also helped that my 7yr old came to "work out" with me. He pretended to be "angry Jillian" and was yelling "Come On Push It! I want to see SWEAT! You're not sweating enough!" It was frickin hilarious and made me have more fun with it while bustin my butt. My abs hurt today for sure!