how do you record 30 day shred in your exercise log

Options
ct320
ct320 Posts: 89 Member
hey :)

just wondered how you all record your exercise when doing 30 day shred been doing it on and off for 2/3 weeks but am now going to take it seriously and start back on here aswell I had my 2nd baby in december and am now dying to be back in my pre preg jeans ;) x

Replies

• cook6609
    cook6609 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I put it in as cardio and just created a new workout for myself. Someone shared a formula that helps you figure out how to calculate how many calories you burn. (3.267 times your current weight divided by 3). Hope this helps
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    general circuit training
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I put it in as cardio and just created a new workout for myself. Someone shared a formula that helps you figure out how to calculate how many calories you burn. (3.267 times your current weight divided by 3). Hope this helps

Thanks for this formula!
    And OP, I just logged it as circuit training on my old weight loss app which gave me 213, which turns out is only off of this formula by 7 calories.
  • ct320
    Options
    thanks for your replies @mayaitzcowitz is that for the 30 day shred only or any excercise and how much time is it for aswell :) x
  • ct320
    Options
    sorry just looked back that question should be for cook6609 :) x
  • cook6609
    cook6609 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I believe it's just for the 30 day shred... It was apparently on the website (I personally haven't located it, but saw it in another topic), but I use the videos of youtube since I don't have the money to buy the DVDs. I also can't afford an HRM (heart rate monitor) right now either. It seems pretty accurate though considering the amount of effort you have to put in to it.