1 year stats

Saturday March 16th 2013 marked my one year anniversary on myfitnesspal. My highest weight ever was 264. I lost about 15 pounds before I joined. In the one year on this site. I lost a total of 48 pounds bringing my grand total of weight loss to 63 pounds. I have gone from 264 to 201. During this year I was smaller. I did get to 191 but have since gained 10 back. My goal in the next year is to lose that 10 gained back plus 41 more pounds to bring me to my ultimate goal weight of 150. I have learned a lot of things this year about food and exercise. I want to keep learning and keep improving my health. Thanks to all of my myfitnesspal friends for the support and thanks to all of myfitnesspal members for posting motivational and informational things in the forums. Look out 150lbs....here I come!!!!

p.s. My profile pic shows my progress so far :)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!