Motivated Friends who Log Daily

Options
2»

Replies

• youareorange
    youareorange Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log in daily and like to keep motivated.
  • Branawesomer
    Branawesomer Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm pretty new at the constant posting thing and I too am looking for motivating friends. Feel free to add me! Any of you :D
  • HSingMomto7Kids
    HSingMomto7Kids Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Anyone that wants to add me I'd be glad to add you. I am here logging in each day as well!!!
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: hi, i just sent a friend request your way!
  • fitfeltyy
    Options
    Hi everyonee!

I am in neeeeeeed of some motivation so this page seems perfect! I don't have any friends on my fitness pal (of my own - I like to keep it private from my day to day friends) but I want to reach out to the mfp community to really get some motivation & help - I know we are all going through the same things! I did SO well last summer, got really healthy, ate clean foods, fell in love with Yoga & Running, and even lost 20 pounds... Now, for some reason, I've been SO bad, binge eating and just NOT my normal, I'm stuck in a rut! I need some mfp friend requests and daily lovin'. I promise once I'm back in it I will share my motivation with you too - it's in there, I know it is, I just have to find it again.

sincerely,
    #wannabehealthyagain but #stuckinarut
  • RichardGaspa
    RichardGaspa Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hello, My name is Richard and I reside in Las Vegas, NV. I been logging on everyday for the past 46 days. I just earned my 20 pound loss badge and have another 20 to go for my first round of weight loss. When I started out here on MFP I weight 223.9 pounds. I would love to become MFP friends with you. Looking for MFP friends.
  • chunkadoo
    chunkadoo Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Added you! I'm new but have been logging in daily :)
  • brandipoo
    brandipoo Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm not so new, but I do log in daily and motivate with sass. Anyone feel free to add :)
  • hey! I log everyday! and I'm active at least 4/7 of the week if not all 7 in some capacity! Would love new friends to support and be supported by!
  • ndearing0501
    ndearing0501 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I log everyday and also have an open diary. Feel free to add me!!