Getting Started ! Need Support !

Options
I have been up and down with my weight all my life. Today I am starting once again to lose some weight. and to get healthier. I need to lose about 60 pounds to be down to a good weight. I need support. Please help me with my journey. My last child,my only daughter graduates in June and I so want to be able to dress up and feel pretty when i have my pictures taken with her.My promise to myself is that I am going to give this everything I have to succeed. I WILL succeed ! Thank You all for reading my post.:smile:

Replies

• JenniferLeigh19
    Options
    You can do it! Just stay positive and motivated, I myself have struggled for years and years with my weight. I am starting today on my "lifestyle change" and am so determined to finally slim down and get healthier. I need to lose about 60 lbs as well. good luck! :smile:
  • Vickilyn1
    Vickilyn1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You've got this!! I too have struggled with weight issues since having children. I need to lose about 50 pounds. So together we will do this...let's go! (-:
  • blisser99
    blisser99 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have to lose 60pounds as well. You can do it!
  • Marilyndawnmorgan
    Options
    Good luck just turned 60 and need to get fit to keep up with the grandchildren I find it hard to keep motivated but determined to lose weight.
  • jheads
    jheads Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I also have struggled with my weight since having children (ages 20,15,12,6,2) and we are expecting our first granddaughter in June!!! I am 5'2" a d 170# my goal weight is 130! Lets do this together!!!!! Feel free to add me!!
  • beaglesgal
    beaglesgal Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks Jennifer..we will do it together !
  • beaglesgal
    beaglesgal Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am with you all the way !