I don't really know what I am doing.

Options
2»

Replies

• nitabean47
    nitabean47 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Something else - log everything at first, especially if you aren't seeing results. I got away from logging on the weekends and when I finally made myself start doing it again, I was shocked at the calorie consumption, even though I know the drill.

Something I did when I first started working out - every day, I had to do more. If I did 23 minutes on the treadmill one day, I did 23:30 the next...if I could only do 8 pushups when I started three years ago, the next time I did 9. Stuff like that.

I am at where you started!! OMG you look great...HOW!! Im fighting everyday and feel like I am running in oil!!
  • oncearound
    oncearound Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Just click on someone's name and send a friend request. It really is that simple. The people on here are really good to 'chat' with and they have so much good advice. I am pretty new here myself and just reading various posts have been very helpful. Feel free to add me to your friend list if you like.
  • victorshnaydruk
    victorshnaydruk Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, i can help out the best i can)
  • kargell
    kargell Posts: 12
    Options
    I lost almost 10 pounds by using the following for about 8 days of the last 2 weeks:
    Breakfast: 1/2 grapefruit or 1/2 cup berries
    3 egg whites
    Morning 1 cup greens
    Snack: 3 oz turkey
    Lunch: 2 oz chicken breast
    1/2 cup rice
    1 cup greens
    Afternoon 1 cup greens
    Snack: 3 oz tuna
    Dinner: 2 oz chicken breast
    1/2 cup rice
    1 cup greens

If you are going to be doing a lot of exercise, add oatmeal if it is after breakfast, or have a baked potato in place of the rice if after lunch or dinner.
    I hope this helps! Just don't do it all the time, because you will be missing various nutrients.