Here I am!

Options
kroetam
kroetam Posts: 13 Member
Well, I'm hoping this journey ends well! I've been at it for four days now, and the line on my wii fit is slowly (very slowly) headed in a downward motion!! Yay! I'm only 5 feet tall, so I feel like I'm very round, and I just don't feel good any more. I shouldn't be shopping in plus sizes. My biggest issue is that I LOVE FOOD! I love to eat new things, and I love to taste. So I need to make healthy choices, but they have to taste good!! I have to stick to around 1200 calories per day, and my cardio is terrible, so I'm trying to put in 30 minutes of low impact aerobics until I feel able to do more. I've given up my bad habit of drinking pop and have been trying to drink only water ( I really hate the taste of artificial sweeteners). So here I go!! Any advice or encouragement would be great!!

Replies

• Cyclingbonnie
    Cyclingbonnie Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Low calorie doesn't mean it doesn't taste good. Good thing you don't like artificial sweeteners, they are horrible for you and I truly believe they stand in the way of truly making some changes in your life (yes others will disagree with me and that is okay). Change little things at first and the others will follow. If you haven't been exercising you will find that challenging at first, but you will get to enjoy it. Remember exercising is easier if it is fun, so find something you like. For me it is riding bikes I do other things too, but that is what I like the most. Remember if you hate it you won't do it, if you like it you'll do it.