Any Ladies from Omaha, NE? :-)

Options
melruiz5
melruiz5 Posts: 134 Member
Hi Yall! I've been on MFP for a few years and have dropped almost 60 lbs. Well, I'm at a plateau and have always been the movitator and the upbeat person, which, i still am, but, i would like an accountability partner.
Any ladies from Omaha, who would like to be friend and A.P. We can talk daily (even text) to keep each other motivated and on our toes, etc etc. . . . This plateau, that has lasted about 6 months, is really getting to me. I've been trying and trying and trying and i think it's time that I REACH OUT for someone :flowerforyou:

I would like someone who is on the same weight loss track as me, so here is my information. Sorry, if this sounds weird. . . but I just want someone who has the same weight loss goals as me. I sound like i'm interviewing lol Sorry, i'm not. . . i'm just looking for that "right person" LOL Oh that sounded bad too LOL :laugh: Well. . . take it how you would like then :happy:

Height: 5'1
current weight: 165ish
goal weight: 150ish (maybe lower)
daily calorie intake: 1,200
daily routine: up at 5AM for a morning workout, before work. maybe walking or running on lunch(weather permitting outside. I got transfered to a different office building, so ican't go to the gym on lunch. HOWEVER, some ladies at my job said i could go with them. I'm a member of Blue Moon) After work: home, workout before dinner and just lounge the rest of the night
Looking for a woman who has these same goals and possibly the same daily routine. I do Biggest Loser Cardio Max in the AM and Jillian Michaels 6Week6Pack in the evenings.

Sometimes the "trainers" need their own person too. keep them on their toes. I have my best friend, but thats a guy. .. . Kinda weird, sometimes, to share things with him. So, i would like a female LOL

Thanks Everyone :flowerforyou:

Replies

• shejohnson
    shejohnson Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well Mel, I have the SAME fitness goals but I don't get to do the MORNING work out, because we are getting the baby together. Yet, of course you can come work out on Lunch with us at Blue Moon and I always tell you, you are my inspiration :). I do pretty much the same as you do for lunch/evening work out but I do the Hip Hop Abs or Hip Hop Dance because I don't like the 1, 2, 3 type of work out. I can get lost in the music and that way time goes by and I don't really pay attention.
    Altho I have a few medical boundaries, so far my Dr has been really impressed, so yes please keep motivating. I am not sure how to necessarily motivate other than encouraging to keep going, so maybe IM not a match but... Your goals, intake and work outs are about like mine. Now I haven't mastered running across the city like you have (LOL) but I'll get there in due time.
    Thanks for posting this
  • thatrachelallen
    Options
    Hi, I'm a little heavier than you, but my weight loss goal is the same. Would love to be an accountability partner!