Just started... :-p

Options
Hope I can stick to it!
Any tips?

Replies

• coacherik
    coacherik Posts: 73
    Options
    You can do it, find some nice friends on here and we will all help you through it.
  • emeraldj18
    Options
    Hi,
    I have been on MFP for a few weeks now.I has been very helpful! I have lost a couple of inches.I havent weighed myself but,I can feel the improvement.I know what I am eating and how much. To be able to visualize and count the calories ,soduim ,fat and so on, I can know where I am at.If I make a mistake and don't meet my goals,I just begin again the next day. My advise is just to do your best ! Good Luck on your Journey:smile:
  • shawkinson
    Options
    Just take it one day at a time. Never be too hard on yourself. You didn't gain it over night and it won't magically disappear over night. But with time and commitment to healthier habits YOU CAN DO THIS!~
  • konnylowe
    Options
    You are absolutely right,the weight did not come on over night, and it will also not go away over night, I am hoping that this time I will be able to stick to it and really make a change in my eating habits.
  • exile40
    exile40 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You can do it, find some nice friends on here and we will all help you through it.

This ^^
    Accept it’s not about quick fixes and surround yourself with like minded motivated people.
  • ThisGirl2013
    ThisGirl2013 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Stick to it.
    Don't give in to laziness or discouragement or negativity!
    Have faith KNOWING that you WILL see results (this will give you motivation and patience).
    Keep logging calories and reading the forums here.
    Stay positive and put inspirational photos or quotes in front of you - whether on the mirror, fridge, FB, here.. Wherever!
    STAY active!
  • KmusicheartBTS
    KmusicheartBTS Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    * social support
    * realistic goals
    * compassion toward self
    * be prepared for setbacks and moving along with them
    * start anew every day, no matter what happens (don't drag yesterday into today)
    * positive attitude!!
  • x0_ncr
    x0_ncr Posts: 15
    Options
    I just started too! feel free to add me!