I am down 20 lbs!

Options
lina1131
lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
Today I hit the 20 lb mark. I am so happy and excited. It has taken me 9 weeks and 2 days to lose 20 lbs. I have 47 more pounds to lose and I just know that I am going to reach my goal.

I have been eating all of my calories (Including exercise calories) and this really does work!

We can all do this, We WILL DO THIS!

I am so happy! :heart:

Replies

• lina1131
    Options
    Today I hit the 20 lb mark. I am so happy and excited. It has taken me 9 weeks and 2 days to lose 20 lbs. I have 47 more pounds to lose and I just know that I am going to reach my goal.

I have been eating all of my calories (Including exercise calories) and this really does work!

We can all do this, We WILL DO THIS!

I am so happy! :heart:
  • scostello24
    scostello24 Posts: 126
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    Keep up the good work. You are an inspiration to us all!!!:devil:
  • Omni2463
    Omni2463 Posts: 36
    Options
    Cograts!!! That's so exciting!!! I can't wait to get there tooo!!!
  • cinandchris
    cinandchris Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That is awesome !!! I am in my first week still, I cannot wait to post my 20 pound loss!!!
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    Woo hoo...kudo's to you :drinker:

dd
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: "CONGRATULATIONS"!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • lina1131
    Options
    Thanks all.

For those of you just starting, stick with it, it pays off...trust me!

I started at 207 lbs and I am now 187 lbs. I WILL reach my 140 lb goal even if it takes me a whole year to get there. There are no options or choices, I will do it.

And so will you!
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    20lbs in 9 weeks is fabulous!!!

Congrats :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    Options
    Congrats! I can not wait to be there myself. How exciting! Keep up the fantastic work!!!!!
    :happy:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    20 lbs. WoW. Great Job. I just love this site.
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :happy: :happy:
  • lina1131
    Options
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :happy: :happy:

Me too :bigsmile:

My husband hates it because I log every single grain of every single thing I eat. It takes forever on my cell phone when we're out and he gets all crabby about it. :laugh:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    That's terrific!!! You're doing a fantastic job!!!
  • heatther
    heatther Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Awesome job! I bet it feels good!
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options

Me too :bigsmile:

My husband hates it because I log every single grain of every single thing I eat. It takes forever on my cell phone when we're out and he gets all crabby about it. :laugh:
    tell hubby HE :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: will love it soon! :laugh:
  • curvylady
    curvylady Posts: 135
    Options
    Lina1131, can you share your food choices, meal plans etc. I plan to lose 40 pounds myself and am inspired by people like you.

Karen
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!:drinker:
  • nopeekiepeekie
    nopeekiepeekie Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Thanks all.

For those of you just starting, stick with it, it pays off...trust me!

I started at 207 lbs and I am now 187 lbs. I WILL reach my 140 lb goal even if it takes me a whole year to get there. There are no options or choices, I will do it.

And so will you!

amen to that! i'm in the same boat with you!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!! CONGRATS:flowerforyou:
  • rayneenie
    rayneenie Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Great job Keep it Up!
  • lina1131
    Options
    Lina1131, can you share your food choices, meal plans etc. I plan to lose 40 pounds myself and am inspired by people like you.

Karen

Sure! This is a typical days menu:

Breakfast: 1/2 cup of Kashi Granola, 1/2 cup silk soy milk, and a banana (375 Calories)

Snack: Apple or some sort of fruit (55 calories)

Lunch: Turkey Sandwich on light wheat bread and a side salad with light greek dressing (appx 200 calories give or take a few)

Snack: a fiber one bar, or a piece of fruit (140 calories for the fiber one bar)

Dinner: Grilled Chicken Breast with veggies or a salad or something else healthy on the side (appx 300 calories)

Snack: A Piece of fruit or something (100 calories)

I do add in an extra fruit or veggie somewhere in the day here and there to up my calorie intake. I usually always hit my galorie goal and that includes my exercise calories too. The calories up there are like the LEAST amount I have, and like I said, I usually add something in to up my calorie count for the day.

I also exercise 5 days a week.

Monday - 45 minutes of cardio (mostly treadmill and sometimes elliptical)
    Tuesday - Yoga for 60 minutes
    Wednesday - Cardio Strength Training class at my gym
    Thursday - 30 to 45 minutes cardio
    Friday - 30 to 45 minutes of cardio

I drink a lot of water, at least the 64 ounces they suggest and a lot more. I make no excuses for exercise and I have one cheat day a week (on Sundays) when I don't feel guilty for splurging a little bit on one meal. I look forward to Sundays! :bigsmile:

I hope this helps! :heart: