Motivated to be Healthy

Options
Hello, my name is Julie and this is the first time I have posted here. I have been using the site sporadically on and off for over a year through my Iphone. I have been an athelete all of my life. From a very young age i was into sports, every sport, and i was extremely motivated to be the best at each. I was at my goal weight when i graduated from high school...145 pounds. My motivation and love for sports got me a scholarship to a local college for basketball. I was always thin as a kid. When i got to college I gained the freshman 15 even though i was heavily involved in sports. I am 5'11 and weighed 175 pounds by that time. I am tall so i carry my weight a litle better than most people. 4 years later i was still at the same weight and not happy. I decided to try prescirption weight loss pills, without a prescription. I took those over the course of 6 months and lost 15 pounds. I graduated from college and moved in with my boyfriend and started my first real job. the prescription pills were no longer available so i started gaining the weight that i had lost back. In no time i was right back where i started. A couple of years later I got engaged, and married and then pregnant. By the end of my pregnancy i ballooned up to almost 200 pounds I was the biggest i had ever been. After i had my son I literally starved myself and lost 30 pounds. Unfortunately, my husband and I got divorced when my son was 3. I lost weight due to all the stress of the divorce and got back down to 165 pounds. Ive tried every diet known to man, all sorts of diet pills. Finally i just decided to be healthy. Today I am on a Mediterannian style diet, I excersize 3-4 times per week. I eat very healthy and have given up all the diets and pills. I am trying to apply myself with the help of this tool to get back to my goal weight of around 150 pounds. I hope to get some support from others who are trying to be healthy and lose weight as well. Hello everyone! :-)