7 days in and still looking for friends!

Options
I'm turning 25 next month, have a 5 year old son and a 2 year old daughter. I'm 5'2" and trying to lose 66+ lbs!!
I've struggled with my wieght since my son was born and havent seen anything below 185 on my scale since before my pregnancy.

I'm getting -desperate- for some friends. I need to feel like i want to be proud of any weight i lose there will be someone out there to motivate me to keep going when things get harder and give me a virtual pat on the back when i get somewhere.

For any ladies out there that might understand, Ive been struggling with PCOS for the last few years ( my first 2 children were miracles ) it seems like my body is having a harder and harder time lately...After i lose at least half of my goal i'm going on Clomid and praying for at least 1 more before the baby factory shuts down. :ohwell: If it doesnt work regardless i still want to reach my goal of 125.

Replies

• nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Hi Brittany - you can do this!!!!! I'll cheer you on for every pound you lose!!!

Feel free to add me.

I have a 5 year old and a 3 year old -- although I'm much older than you. :)

Nancy
  • BrittanyMG3
    BrittanyMG3 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Hi Brittany - you can do this!!!!! I'll cheer you on for every pound you lose!!!

Feel free to add me.

I have a 5 year old and a 3 year old -- although I'm much older than you. :)

Nancy

Thank you. I made the choice to have my children so young because my doctor told me it was a now or possibly never situation. I wanted more than anything to be a mother and I would have hated myself if i had waited and ruined the chance... My kids are the best things that ever happened to me, i was lucky to get pregnant with them. :)
  • munchie3511
    munchie3511 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm looking for more friends as well:)
  • josie101170
    josie101170 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    And me....I don't have any friends!!!
  • charlesnapolitano
    charlesnapolitano Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    you can add me too if you want...looking for friends and encouragement too
  • trialstyle
    trialstyle Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    My wife and I have 2 kids also (5 & 7) she’s doing awesome, but we are much older too.
    You can add me if you want, or anyone as far as that goes.
  • bear73000
    bear73000 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like.
  • GiddyNZ
    GiddyNZ Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi Brittany.. add me, the more friends the better.. and easier to keep coming back :) Best Wishes!!
  • Bane81
    Bane81 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I'm new to this site, but trying to be an active member of the community.
  • phoenixrizez
    phoenixrizez Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You can add me! Friends on here make ALL the difference!
  • bzmommy34
    bzmommy34 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be your friend. Stay at home mom/wife, homeschooler of 1. My girl (homeschooled) is 9 and my boy is 14. I'm 35 (nearly 36 - yikes!). I too am just under 5'2 and when I initially started this journey a few years back I was 186.6 lbs. I came to MFP at 175.5 and am now 154.2.

You CAN do this and we will all help! Add me dear - I'm always looking to be a cheerleader for others!
  • EmilyAnnWeiss
    EmilyAnnWeiss Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't know, but I hear pregnancy weight is the hardest to get rid of (can't wait to have me first though). You have a great goal and inspiration which is the key! I have failed so many times, but now that I have the goal of my dream job, I have been doing so much better (my account says I've been on since last week, but I've really been here for about 2 years).

I am the same way, it always makes me feel better about the day when I have friends posting words of encouragement or congratulations. We will do this together!
  • peopletalk
    peopletalk Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. anyone can add more. the more friends, the better!
  • BrittanyMG3
    BrittanyMG3 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, you guys are awesome! :bigsmile: I can't even keep up with the requests, sending and receiving! :tongue: