Would love to find some friends for encouragement.

Options
AIZZO4
AIZZO4 Posts: 404 Member
Hello Everyone,

My name is Alonzo. I live in Michigan (Go Blue). I have struggled with my weight my whole life but will always fight. It would be nice to meet poeple who are or were in the same boat. Maybe we encourage one another.

Replies

• redwan2001
    redwan2001 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hi Alonzo, welcome :) I use to weigh 350 lbs and now I am 166 lbs. So it is still a fight to be healthy and fit. The encouragement and the motivation from everyone on here keeps you pushing. If you need an extra buddy feel free to add me :)

Nadia
  • thickchick42
    thickchick42 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me Alonzo! :)
  • DLH45
    DLH45 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm from MI too!
  • Cuddlemonster2
    Options
    I'll add you! Hopefully we can stimulate each other to greater goals!
    Anybody else that's looking for buddies can add me too. :)
  • proton77
    proton77 Posts: 409
    Options
    Add me too!
  • mmariag
    mmariag Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting back to it too after falling out for two months. add me! We can part of each other's support group!
  • mmariag
    mmariag Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi Alonzo, welcome :) I use to weigh 350 lbs and now I am 166 lbs. So it is still a fight to be healthy and fit. The encouragement and the motivation from everyone on here keeps you pushing. If you need an extra buddy feel free to add me :)

Nadia

wow! amazing, how long did it take you? I'm just getting back to my weight loss journey! hearing success stories like yours are always motivational!
  • jjones9298
    Options
    Hi! You can add me! I am a personal trainer and health coach...always happy to help others!
  • bblumenstock
    bblumenstock Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Alonzo feel free to add me also - I only joined a little over a week & feel the same - you and anyone please feel free to add me to your friends also. Thanks !
  • Liongoddess
    Liongoddess Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Feels free to add me!
  • LovinDaNewLiz14
    LovinDaNewLiz14 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me:)
  • ChildrenCryinNCoffee
    ChildrenCryinNCoffee Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!

I've used MFP in the past to go from 318 lbs to 177 lbs.

I'm back again because I had a high-risk pregnancy and gained 70lbs.

Now I'm ready to lose it.

I'm honest, I don't sugar coat things, I expect the same from my MFP friends. I log every day and I comment on almost every post.

Always,
    Tricia
  • keely1998
    keely1998 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, MFP is great for motivation it has really helped me
  • gmm126
    gmm126 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me...this is all a work in progress and I need support to keep me on tracK!
  • cardozakatie
    Options
    Wow, you are such an inspiration!
  • amvt2018
    amvt2018 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me too. :) It's tough getting on track. I've been on 'My Fitness Pal for about 3 years and never took myself seriously...until now.
  • VinaAnderson
    Options
    HI! Feel free to add me. If you're a positive person looking for encouragement from another positive person then let's be MFPals!
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    I would have to say the most motivational, encouraging, and supportive friend I have is DontStopB_Leakin. She has changed the way I look at workouts and eating. I don't know where I would be without her :flowerforyou:
  • TheRealJigsaw
    TheRealJigsaw Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Add me up. I'm always looking for new friends
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I would have to say the most motivational, encouraging, and supportive friend I have is DontStopB_Leakin. She has changed the way I look at workouts and eating. I don't know where I would be without her :flowerforyou:
    Incorrect.

Also, I'm no longer accepting FRs.