Question about The 30 Day Shred Levels

Options
So I was just wondering if it would "kill" me to do both level 1 and level 2, one right after the other. I'm looking to up my calorie burn a little bit. Any advice would be wonderful!!!!

Replies

• supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't kill you. Personally I can't take that much Jillian so I add HIIT to 30 day or some other form of cardio.
  • CountingCaloriesSuxass
    Options
    Yes it would. Be very cautious when doing 30DS
  • bjkalb
    bjkalb Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Whew! Go for it if you want! I wanted to follow the 10-10-10 so I do the JM 3 - 5 a week in addition to recumbent bike 3 -4 days a week (sometimes I do both on the same day). I like the idea of only having a 20 minute workout after work and skip a few days a week because of a foot injury. It works for me. I start workout 3 tonight (previewed it and partially did it last night after completing workout 2 day 10). Good luck! Keep those bodies moving!!!
  • UpandRunning2013
    UpandRunning2013 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I would also think some kind of cardio would be a better idea than doing 2 workouts but I am no expert. I have recently started JMBR but during the shred I would bump up my cal burn with 20 min on the stairstep machine after my workout. :-)
  • JennKoz529
    JennKoz529 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jamiemcdonald1
    Options
    I do Jillian Michaels Kickboxing fast fix right after my ripped in 30 workout. I've been doing it that way for over 3 weeks and i love it :)