How to avoid boredom when running on a treadmill

Options
1235»

Replies

• Tina_Kay
    Tina_Kay Posts: 2
    Options
    I change up the speed every two minutes. I also like to listen to playlists and change up the songs every couple times. The best thing to help me is to think of something else, like a dance routine to go with the song - like a Napolean Dynamite routine = very awesome!
  • grdnr03
    grdnr03 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I like the music to be loud! and fast! I made a playlist on my phone with more music than I need for a 60 min segment, so I will pass those songs that are not kickin' it at that paticular moment and still have enough "good music" to finish. I also use a speaker plugged to my phone to make the music loud enough!! ie like a patio/deck speaker. When its a song I really like usually I lose focus of the actual words anyway:happy:

I havn't had a tv in front of the treadmill, or tried to listen to an audio book seems like you'd have to concentrate too much.

You can do this!!
  • leslieschoenle
    leslieschoenle Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    The t.v.'s won! i must say it's not as nice as getting outside and being able to run but when you live in Northern Ohio you can't really do that very often right now! The t.v. and dvd player are hooked up in my garage and i watch 30 minutes of a movie and then stop... that way it keeps me distracted and i try to watch action! call me a nerd but Transformers was my favorite to watch while running! haha