Need more friends...support system dying!!

Options
derekj222
derekj222 Posts: 370 Member
If anyone has any great friends to add, let me know. To say it nicely, my support system is dying on MFP and it sucks! I need more "fun" and motivation people. Don't get my wrong, many of you are awesome, some are busy, but some I never hear from anymore :( Need new friends!

Replies

• RochelleAvila
    Options
    You can add me if you like.. Always looking for more motivated friends too... Plus I'm a Yankees Fan!!! :)
  • witts157
    witts157 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I won't be fully back on MFP til April 15th but when I am... you'll definitely know.
  • derekj222
    derekj222 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Looking for people who has been on MFP a while as well...
  • khowlett1
    khowlett1 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.. :)
  • TomTomato
    TomTomato Posts: 223
    Options
    I'm fairly new and looking for friends. Add me.
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I have the BEST support system!!

But, they're all mine. I don't share.

Good luck on your journey, OP.
  • doomspark
    doomspark Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Coming back to MFP after an unintended break. Can use all the friends I can get for motivation & support.
  • bellyboosmom
    bellyboosmom Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm a newbie, but I am very active on here, and 100% committed to getting healthy.
  • scadgirl20
    scadgirl20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm sending a friend invite now. Please anyone else on here feel free to add me. I log on daily and try to encourage everyone. I think having a huge support group helps. At least its keeping me on track :) good luck everyone.
  • sciontc2
    sciontc2 Posts: 15
    Options
    sure add me. the more friends the better
  • beardielover1995
    Options
    I've been on MFP for two years ish, I lost 20 pounds then lost track and stopped keeping count, but i'm back and also looking for support, feel free to add me, and keep at it!
  • mamalizpdx
    Options
    Hello, this is my first day. And please, please add me. This is going to take a army of folks to help me. I can be a great pal. I promise I will post all the time and I will be a great friend
  • marqcutie80
    marqcutie80 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I already sent you a request. Anyone else on this thread feel free to add me as well. :happy:
  • mikki1987
    mikki1987 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    anyone feel free to add me...the more the merrier!
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    I am a good support and log in everyday and quite active on MFP and active in the gym as well:) Anyone can add me looking for motivation and hopefully I can get the same:bigsmile:
  • rderrickwhite
    rderrickwhite Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • shakelia84
    shakelia84 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • zechks
    zechks Posts: 224
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • VeeBethTris
    VeeBethTris Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like.. Always looking for more motivated friends too... Plus I'm a Yankees Fan!!! :)

I'm out, I love the NY Mets....
  • sylvie_souris
    Options
    Feel free to add me! That goes for everyone who reads this too!