accurate scale?

blockeramanda
blockeramanda Posts: 68 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
whats a good accurate scale to purchase? I've been relying on my wii fit to give me the right results, but the other night i weighed in and it said that i gained weight..so my marine suggested weighing in naked..and i did and it said I gained four lbs!!!! So I'm not sure my scale is accurate on there...

So i want/need a accurate scale to do proper weigh ins

Replies

• Pariah
    Pariah Posts: 97 Member
    i perfer dial scales over digital. also make sure your scale is on a hard surface. to test a scales accurecy, weigh something that you know the weight of, like a 10lbs bag of flour, a slight difference is fine, but if your scale says that 10lbs bag is 15lbs, obviously it has an issue.
  • mrsw510
    mrsw510 Posts: 169
    I have been told that the wii fit scale will give a bad reading if the batteries in the balance board are low, maybe that could be it.
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    I have a weight watchers scale but I think I need a new batteries if I weigh in several times in a row there will be two the same say 2 out of ten and thats the one I go with. I guess I just should suck it up and get a battery.
  • Rhyssa6
    Rhyssa6 Posts: 33
    I bought a weight watchers scale a week ago and I'm happy with it. It cost me $30 at Walmart and it measures body fat weight & percentage, water percentage, bone mass and BMI as well as weight. It can also be programmed for up to 4 people which was a bonus.
    It's also a nice looking scale, which was what tipped the balance (haha, bad pun there) over the other one at Walmart - I think it was called Dr's Health Scale or something similiar.
  • blockeramanda
    blockeramanda Posts: 68 Member
    thanks i was thinking about getting the weight watchers scale myself :happy:
This discussion has been closed.