When was the last time you Binged???!?!

Options
BEERRUNNER
BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
Whats shakin awesome people of MFP!?!? This here awesomely tanned man of yours fell off the wagon big time this weekend. I blame St Patrick :drinker:

Not only did I drink myself dizzy ( 12 beers throught the day) But last night I got home and flexed(ate) a whole Frozen Pizza! Pepperoni of course! and 2 cupcakes ........ Like a champ!!!:devil:

It ALL STARTED Saturday night. Whiskey and beer along with the Steak BURRITO I flexed at 2 am .

So yeah basically 24 hours of AWESOMENESS!!!

So what did you put down the last time you binged!?!?

Replies

• Haku_Assassin
    Haku_Assassin Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Scarf and barf.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    It was st patrick's day yesterday.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    I put down on my wall that I was not even bothering logging lol. I got a smoked boston butt this past saturday and grazed all day, then had guys over for the UFC fight. Boston butt, chips, dips, beverages of all types. I lost track of it all and just left my diary blank for the day.
  • chantal626
    chantal626 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Yesterday...I also had a ton of pizza and cupcakes! Cornbread as well....mmmm!
    So worth it and back on track today :p
  • jj1973
    jj1973 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Define a binge....

There are times when I stop dieting for a bit, but I don't consider that a binge.
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    yesterday at the church pot luck
  • FitnessPress
    FitnessPress Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    lol, I had some oreo cookies the other day... more than one serving... one serving is like 2 cookies... EKKK, I had like 8 cookies, they don't look dangerous... lol, but they're evil! Next time I'll buy a small oreo packet instead of the whole deal.
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    my birthday week...sigh.i felt bad.. then i scolded myself..then i felt bad for feelings good..but..it was my birthdayyyy!!!:sad: :blushing:
  • ottermotorcycle
    ottermotorcycle Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    It's actually been quite a while.
    There are days where I eat a lot but I don't really "binge" anymore.

Even when I drink/smoke a lot and I'm like "YEAH GONNA EAT SO MUCH" I look back on the amount I ate and it was like.. two bowls of cereal and some peanut butter.
  • ottermotorcycle
    ottermotorcycle Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    my birthday week...sigh.i felt bad.. then i scolded myself..then i felt bad for feelings good..but..it was my birthdayyyy!!!:sad: :blushing:

There are no calories on your birthday!! it's a rule.
  • VeeBethTris
    VeeBethTris Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Whats shakin awesome people of MFP!?!?!?! Yours truly....................yes this here awesomely tanned man of yours fell off the wagon big time this weekend. I blame St Patrick :drinker:

Not only did I drink myself dizzy (drank about 12 beers throught the day)But last night I got home and flexed(ate) a whole Frozen Pizza! Pepperoni of course! and 2 cupcakes ....................... Like a champ!!!:devil:

So what did you put down the last time you binged!?!?

Beer!! I miss Beer!! I have a sprint triathlon April 14th, after that, I might have a beer fest.
  • _Wonder_Woman_
    Options
    I don't know Friday?!?! Yeah, that's when I got drunk.
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Saturday: baby shower followed by 8 hours of sewing group and lots of food to choose from, including yummy cake.
  • sindikumva
    Options
    Oh man, I was on a no-sweets run for 3 months and when I fell off the wagon I fell into BUCKET of candy. Nom Nom Nom! That was about 5 weeks ago :)
  • maledawn
    maledawn Posts: 4
    Options
    This afternoon.......white pasta and a brownie........justified funeral luncheon :(
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Geez! A true binge? When I was a tween. I'm 40 now. I allow cheats but portion control them and I don't get very many cravings.
  • ColleenHollis
    Options
    Yesterday. Chili, fritos, breyers low carb icecream with bananas and strawberries, bisquit and gravy for breakfast. All the wrong things for me.
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,975 Member
    Options
    Donuts Sat. and Sun. and scarfed down a Chinese dinner today -- one long binge.....
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    I forgot to add.............................It ALL STARTED Saturday night. I forgot to add the more booze(Whiskey and beer ) I had Saturday night along with the Steak BURRITO I flexed at 2 am .

So yeah basically 24 hours of AWESOMENESS!!!:devil:
  • Myndi73
    Myndi73 Posts: 270
    Options
    Yesterday. I ate the largest plate of nachos that I have ever seen. Every bite was delicious.