Help and advice and info needed

Options
Hi peeps I am 5"10 female and weigh 156lb is this ok? I have lost 90lb and now sort of lost if I am "normal" or not anymore? I feel better but feel I should still be slimmer? Can people advise me and also what is my bmr? I am eating 1000 a day at mo and also lost track of that too? Need help

Replies

• jennij1984
    Options
    Congrats on your loss thus far! I think you look awesome!

I think it is more a matter of how you feel about yourself? Are you happy with you? Personally, I do not feel that 1000 cals a day is nearly enough for you, nor will it help you maintain a lifetime of being healthy! I have recently learned that the old saying of "eating more to weigh less" is actually true, it just can't be more of oreos and ice cream. There are several calculators out there that will help you with your BMR, (http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/), I believe there is one here under the apps section as well. 156 lbs is a perfectly acceptable weight for someone 5'10!
  • Katiedxxxx
    Katiedxxxx Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi there thank you for reply - I am only eating 1000 a day to continue losing - I have a set number in my head 152lb to hit for some unknown reason but then I don't really know where to go diet wise as maintaining actually scares me! When your trying to lose weight you cut do many things out but once maintaining its learning to eat in moderation x