in need of active friends!

Options

Replies

• mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I'm here everyday and mostly a pain in the *kitten* to my friends. I workout hard and expect you to do the same. Add me if you want but please read the disclaimer. I have references but you don't want to talk to them they all lie!

M
  • littlewolf3785
    littlewolf3785 Posts: 2,592 Member
    Options
    I just started MFP just now, but I had start a group on my facebook called Journey for Healthy Living. I started the group around mid February and have 47 people who have joined. I started the group to support myself and others into living a little more healthy being proactive in exercising and also support of mental wellness as well. I am not an expert or trainer, I had just decided that I needed a change of health and well being in my life and wanted to share with friends and family in that support. If you would like to share in that journey with me feel free.
  • FindingBalance1976
    FindingBalance1976 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am looking to add some friends as well. Feel free to add me.
  • woolstockboy1
    woolstockboy1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I like new friends. FR sent.
  • Whipppets
    Whipppets Posts: 267
    Options
    log in all day at work.. exercise minimum 6 days a week.. 3 years maintained weight.. set new lower goal so
    working even harder.
  • heysarge13
    heysarge13 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Friend Request sent
  • lali_lemon
    lali_lemon Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Im new just looking for friends to stay motivated :)
  • ambernorth
    Options
    I have been on MFP for almost a year now with one or two friends. I use it everyday and I am looking for some friends for motivation and support.
  • phoenixrizez
    phoenixrizez Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I COMPLETELY understand! Lol! The friends I signed up with have all faded away! Add me! I have been posting for almost two months straight and I am NOT turning around!
  • ChangingDad
    ChangingDad Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Am on daily and just getting back in publicly so welcoming friends to support. Also, promise to not have the tacky chest pic up long but celebrating a year and losing 60lbs.
  • cmcx3
    cmcx3 Posts: 22
    Options
    just signed up today (well technically yesterday, since it's past midnight!)! planning on logging in every day!
    feel free to send a friend request, everyone!
  • daydream_believer
    Options
    i log on everyday. would love to help motivate you. x
  • ChristinaD2
    Options
    Hello! I am on MFP every day (w/ an open diary to friends) and would love to add some supportive friends. I provide comments, support & encouragement to my friends and would appreciate a few more who are interested in doing the same. Feel free to send a friend request.
  • amyplaysflute
    amyplaysflute Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm active and I have about 3 active friends :[ Add me if you'd like!
  • Citrislazer
    Citrislazer Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log in nearly every day and try to give encouragement every day. :-)
  • jmparis65
    jmparis65 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Here daily in one form or another, log everyday, try to help where and when I can

Anyone can feel free to add me
  • FaceTime1
    FaceTime1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm beginning again and would truly appreciate the support in remaining active....:smile:
  • geoffers12
    geoffers12 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm on here everyday! Add me :)
  • rangel165
    Options
    On every day ;)
  • goodgirlguns
    Options
    I'm here 24/7! (Honestly, I think it's becoming a terrible habit but I can't stay away) haha!