Girls - drop 15lbs before summer

Options

Replies

• Besa27
    Besa27 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,

My goal is to lose 15 pounds but also to gain muscle and become lean and defined. I want to tone my body. Add me if anyone is focused to become lean and defined. I can definitely use the motivation and support from others.
    I want to look TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT! 

Besa
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Hit the gym, step on the scales stare at the number
    You say you dropping 10 pounds, preparing for summer
    And you don't do it for the man, men never notice
    You just do it for yourself, you're the f***ing coldest

this thread reminds me of this song^

Great song. :smile:
  • mrstravisjones
    mrstravisjones Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    if i don't get pregnant in the coming months, i would like this to be the summer of the bikini! i've never been comfortable at the beach because of my size. i'm down 23 lbs so far and have another 6 (been doing a lot of weight training to tone as i go) to go.

i'm not the best at logging every thing every day, but i work out 4-5 times a week, intensely. always looking for more motivation.

anyone feel free to add me.
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I have 19 pounds to hit my goal of 160 but my doctors goal for me is roughly 145. I am up for this challenge. I would like to lose it by June. Feel free to add me. I love the motivation that comes with great friends.
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I'm in - i have a lot more to lose but 15lbs by summer would be a great start.
  • elsbbels
    elsbbels Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm in, summer is my motivation to get fit and lose weight, I have 20+ lbs to lose but I am up for supporting anyone that needs it :D
  • jessmaus
    jessmaus Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Should we make a group for this? Seems like there's a lot of people on board =D
  • FireEngineRedHead
    FireEngineRedHead Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Yeah, me too. I have more than 15 to drop, but 15 would be nice!
  • Zekela
    Zekela Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I like being apart of groups. However, not planning on losing any weight :-(... I do eat a lot so that may be discouraging. However, I exercise like a beast so you may get encouragement from that :-)
  • MeesaC
    MeesaC Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm there with you ladies! I want to lose 20 by mid-May/early June! Feel free to add me!
  • FitWithTiff
    Options
    Please add me also!! :))
  • alison590
    alison590 Posts: 61
    Options
    Please add me too!
  • dLyndsey
    dLyndsey Posts: 4
    Options
    My goal is 15 - 20 pounds to loose...by summer.. that would be awesome! Im new and would love some friends :)
  • wonderfulworldx
    Options
    Me, me, me! About 40lbs to go but 20lbs by summer would be grand! Be great to have a load of us striving for the same goal!
  • mikki1987
    mikki1987 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • taytaylynn3
    taytaylynn3 Posts: 601
    Options
    I am also looking to lose about 15 pounds before summer. Unfortunately for me it starts May 1st, and i don't think that is possible to lose in like a month an 10 days.
  • shelaneydae
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 25lbs before/by summer. But I love motivating others and being pushed! (: I'm sending a request your way!
  • JeanDescole
    JeanDescole Posts: 152
    Options
    I hope to drop at least 10 lbs by mid june to the start of july, hopefully more.
    Definitely more than 15 by august though, depends what you define as "summer".
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose about 10lbs by Summer. I live in England, so Summer for us will be about 5 days in August lol. If we're lucky we might get some sunshine in July!
  • ThisIsCharity
    ThisIsCharity Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Oh count me in! 10-15 would put me right at my goal and I'd LOVE to finally be comfortable enough to get into a bikini!