Moment of Weakness

arutherf
arutherf Posts: 29 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Today was a bad calorie day. I gave into my chocolate cravings and ate an Aero bar, and now I physically feel like crap. It really just made me put the junk food cravings into perspective. Sometimes, it's just not worth it.

Replies

• Don't beat yourself up about it. One bar isn't going to harm you. Its when that one bar turns into 5 bars or more is when you have a problem. Tomorrow is a brand new day and I bet you will do great! :flowerforyou:
  • I know the feeling. The kids Easter candy was calling my name when I got home and I ended up almost 700 cal over for the day. Now I feel gross and I just wanna go to bed. Next time I will think twice before I hit the candy bag. I am mad at myself for eating that much but at the sametime I know those kind of benges will be very few and very far between. Tomorrow will be a better day.
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    I specificly went to the store today to buy chocolate to cheat with and I forgot to buy it
  • arutherf
    arutherf Posts: 29 Member
    :happy: I definately redeemed myself today. I worked out and ended up under my caloric limit on the day. I feel so much better! Thanks for the support:happy:
This discussion has been closed.